Saturday, September 29, 2012

Touch



Touch


I sat in the chair across from her.  Our deal was simple.  I was just here to watch.  She had come into the room smelling like lavender and fresh rain.  She was radiant from head to toe, dressed in a black bustier and matching panties but that’s not what caught my eye.  It was the fish net stockings and heels she wore that made me want her.  I had instantly regretted the deal we made.  She locked the door behind her and slowly, purposefully walked toward the bed.  She made sure to pass within inches of me just to tease me that much more.  As she climbed up on to bed she turned her head and paused locking her smoldering eyes on mine.  She was ripe for the taking and I couldn’t touch her.  She knew and enjoyed every second of torture she caused me.  Smiling she asked in a sexy half whisper, “Do you like what you see?”  She knew I did but she wanted to see me squirm a bit more.  My pants grew tighter and tighter and it was becoming extremely difficult to sit in the chair.  I had to stand up so I did.  She slid onto the bed turning onto her back extending her arm in one fluid motion wagging her finger at me “no, no, no.  There will be no touching.”  As much as I wanted to I knew the rules and wasn’t planning to.  I mumbled a quick explanation and she just smiled as she watched me stutter.

As I stood there she began to run her hands up and down her body, softly grazing her curves and skin as if she held a feather.  It was obvious she knew her body and what she liked.  Without taking her eyes off me she spread her legs apart and ran her hand across her mound, circling her clit with two fingers.  A low moan escaped her lips and I nearly came standing right there.  Black silk separated her fingers from actually penetrating herself but I could see the moisture building.  Her smile faded as she grew a bit more focused on the task at hand.  In a fairly quick motion she drew her legs together lifted her ass of the bed and slid her panties to her calves.  She managed to get one foot out of them but gave up on removing them all together.  She was determined to get off.  She had nearly forgotten I was even there.

I inched closer to the bed as she began to play with herself.  Again she focused on me.  We stared at one another our eyes locked as she bucked her hips a little and shuddered.  I could have sworn she had just cum.  Her moans picked up a bit more as I watched two of her fingers vanish inside her wet pussy.  She was enjoying being watched.  I looked her over from her head to the tip of her 4 inch heels.  She was everything a man could want or dream of and all I was allowed to do was witness this amazing moment.  Her thick brown hair fell onto the white pillow as she laid her head back now lost in what she was doing.  Her pace picked up and her moans grew louder.  I was in agony.  God I wanted her.  I wanted to be inside her.  I wanted to fuck her right then and there.  But I couldn’t.

Without a second thought I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly.  My pants fell to the floor as I fished out my painfully hard cock.  The rule was I couldn’t touch her but that didn’t mean I could not touch myself.  I began to run my hand up and down my rigid shaft.  I had never done this before but there I was jacking off in front of another person.  Obviously when I did this it caught her attention but she did not slow as she pistonned in and out herself.  She moaned and smiled watching me intently while circling her moist lips.  We gazed at one another as we played with ourselves.  She was spread out on the bed with me hovering above her just inches away.  I could smell her in the air. The room was thick with the scent of sex and yet no one had actually touched anyone.

The air conditioning unit clicked off and the room fell silent save for her moans of pleasure and my grunts.  Both of us continued staring at one another.  We were lost in each other’s eyes.  Our pace quickened as did our intensity.  She had shuddered a few more times with near screams as small orgasms rocked her body.  With me about to cum and her pleasure building we were both about to peak in mind blowing way.  My hand was racing over my cock in a near blur and when I looked over at her.  She had a devilish smile and simply said “Cum for me”.  I took in the scene one last time.  This sexy woman with her panties caught on one leg spread out on the bed fingering herself right in front of me.  That was all I needed.  I exploded.  Huge sticky ropes of cum shot out onto her as I came grunting and bucking.  This must have been what she needed to send her over the edge because she tossed her head back into the pillow nearly screaming as she thrust hard into herself.  Her juices pooled on the bed as she writhed and moaned.  She was cumming with me.  My orgasm went on for longer than I expected as I shot 3 or 4 more huge streams of salty sweetness onto her.   She was oblivious, lost in an orgasm, as my white seed splashed onto her bustier and thighs.  Some may have even slid into her cunt as she slowed her fingering down.  The room was silent again except for our panting.  She looked at me and with a grin asked “Now that was fun wasn’t it?”  She then scooped a bit of my cum off of her thighs and licked her finger clean.  I stood there with my now flaccid dick in my hand not really knowing what to do next.

“So I will call or text you later ok?” she asked still laying on the bed.  I managed to respond still hazy from what happened.   I was being dismissed.  As I pulled up my pants and buckled my belt I headed to the door.  I turned one last time to look at her.  She lay there with a dreamlike look on her face. Her eyes where half shut and she was smiling lazily.  The Air Conditioning kicked on tossing a cool breeze in my face and breaking the silence.  I shook my head as I backed out the room.  That was the best non sex I have ever had. 

By
Thomas Aiden

7 comments:

  1. Beauty and her sub. Great story! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - I really felt like I was in the room with the characters. You set a scene very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your visit and comments. I truly appreciate it. I am smiling just because someone took the time to read my scribble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should stop calling them scribbles because that was really good. It left me wanting more - in a good way. I'm curious about these characters now. Pretty hot.

    I'm going to wander around and see what other goodies you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daizie, Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. It always brings a smile to my face to have people take time out of their busy day for me.

    Tessa, I know scribbles is probably not the best term but its my natural defense mechanism. Its my way of saying meh here you go it aint much and then not worrying about if it really is lol. Self confidence issues. The characters in this story specifically? Or the ones that I often write about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the same for a long time, and still have confidence issues so I know the feeling! I just wanted to point out that you had no reason to distance yourself from your writing. Hug it tight and love it!

    I'm curious about the characters in this story. What kind of deal was that? How do they know each other? You don't have to answer. The mystery is appealing!

    ReplyDelete