Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Change of Pace


"A Change of Pace"
I waited patiently.  This was not going to be my first time but we would be following his rules so it was a bit different.  It was just a few minutes ago when I let myself into his apartment and found his note.  It simply said “Today is the day”.  The moment I read those words my heart began pounding in my chest.  It was hard for me to swallow since my mouth was suddenly quite dry.  We had discussed this over the past year and a half that we had been seeing each other and I knew this day would come.  But I was still surprised by it.  Don’t get me wrong I wanted it to happen.  I even told him I was ready but now that the day had arrived I was nervous.  I walked into his bedroom and although I was shaking I could not help but smile.  He was prepared, well prepared.  On the night stand I could see a few items laid out for today’s adventure.  First off I noticed a few scarves. They were the black silk kind.  Then there was a giant bottle of KY and a box of condoms.  I can’t really recall what else was there because I was distracted by the front door shutting.  A few moments later he walked in and just stared at me, eyes piercing and blue.  “Are you ready for this?” he asked.  I simply nodded my head yes since sound could not leave my body.  “Well then take off your clothes.” he commanded.  As I began undressing he corrected his request.  “You know what? Leave your panties and Bra on.”  I managed an eager but timid ok in response and did as he asked.  A few moments later I stood staring at him in my matching black lace panties and bra.  “Thank god I wore the nice ones today” I thought to myself as I stood in front of him on display.
My chest seemed bigger to me. It could have been the excitement of the situation.  It could have been the way the bra was pushing up against my tits.  It could have been a combination of many things but either way I was lost thinking about why my chest looked bigger.  As a breathed in and I out I laughed at the insane lines found in romance novels about a woman’s heaving bosoms.  Mine sure were heaving right now.  My thoughts on this were interrupted when he moved toward me.  With one huge hand he grabbed my face under the chin and stared into my eyes.  I licked my lips in anticipation.  This man and I had been fucking for a while now but I never grew tired of how he kissed me.  His tongue was pure heaven and yumminess to taste and suck on.  I always wanted more when we were done.  I licked my lips at the thought and he moved in for the kiss.  Our mouths parted and I hungrily accepted his tongue as it danced with mine.  I grabbed for him pulling his body into mine.  Inhaling deeply as we kissed I smelled his cologne and spearmint.  Actually as we kissed I tasted spearmint.  It was perfect and have I said yummy already?  He backed away a bit pulling his soft lips from in-between my teeth as I was gently nibbling on them.  Smiling I waited for what was going to happen next.
“Get on the bed.  I want you on your knees facing the head board.” He said.  I did as I was told.  As I did this I could feel myself growing wetter.  I crawled up the bed on my knees looking back at him with my best come fuck me look and I could swear he shivered.  A cool smile crossed his face as he stared back hungrily.  “I am really gonna enjoy this” he growled as he went to the night stand and grabbed the scarves.  “Give me your hand” he asked.  I of course did this willingly as I watched his every move.  He was still dressed but I could see his pants were growing tighter.  It’s hard to hide a thick six inch cock like his in tight grey slacks.  After he had secured a scarf around my wrist he then tied it below the big knob on the headboard.  He made sure it was good and tight then he moved with another scarf to the opposite side of the bed.  “Give me your other hand” he whispered.  I smiled as extended my hand toward him.  I was about to experience something exhilarating.  As he tied my other hand to the other head board I imagined what I looked like and it turned me on more.  I saw myself on my knees, arms extended and tied.  I felt sexy as hell there in just my bra and panties and now totally vulnerable.  As tight as he made my binds there was no way I would escape.  My heart raced in my chest knowing what was going to happen next.
He walked back to the other side of the bed and I turned my head following his every step.  My hair had fallen into my face and there was nothing I could do about it so I settled for peering through it at him.  He started to undress and I groaned a bit knowing I wanted him.  I wanted him now and yet he teased slowly taking off his clothes as I kneeled there on display waiting for him.  As he peeled away his undershirt I could feel the heat in me climb.  I tossed my head back so that my hair was out of my face.  I wanted a full view of those washboard abs I so love to run my tongue down.  When we have sex I love the way his sweat pools on his ripples.  Now there he was, bare-chested, and with a look full of desire. You could tell he wanted me just as bad.  This is probably why he didn’t bother taking his pants off as he climbed onto the bed behind me.  He slid up against me and whispered into my ear, “I can’t wait to fuck you”.  I couldn’t grab him with my arms tied and I wanted to touch him so I did the only thing in my power. I ground my hips and ass back into his groin in a slow circular motion.  He only increased my want by teasing me and moving away.  I needed him inside me.  I wanted to feel his cock buried deep in my wet pussy.  I knew that wouldn’t be the only place it would be buried today.
He stood up on the bed rocking it a bit this way and that. I bounced there as he walked toward the head board stepping over my ties.  After he moved around in front of me I just stared up at him, arms stretched out, unable to do anything.  He began unzipping his pants and again I licked my lips staring at him.  He fished his erect cock out and waved it in front of me inches away from my face.  It was a cruel game he was playing and I loved it.  The wetness in my panties had now gathered enough that I could feel a few drops of excitement slide down the inside of my leg, running the length of my thigh until it vanished in the sheets that rested against my knee.  He took a deep breath and I knew he was smelling me.  You could not avoid the smell of musk and my want in the air.  Moving closer he grabbed his cock in one hand and moved my hair to the side while practically shoving his dick into my open mouth. I swallowed it hungrily as if I hadn’t had a meal in years.  He pulled it out and slapped my cheeks and my outstretched tongue with the tip, keeping it just out of reach as I chased it the best I could.  I moaned a frustrated please and he continued on ignoring my needs.  “If only my hands were free” I had thought to myself but this was the deal.  We were doing this by his rules and it was fucking turning me on.
He backed away and again stepped over the ties as I bounced with his movement. I turned my head to follow him but it was hard. He managed to keep himself just out of view each time I turned.  No matter how hard I strained I could never quite see all of him.  Then the need to see was gone as he slowly lowered another black silk scarf across my eyes.  I smiled as he tightened the not behind my head.  Now I was tied to a bed in my sexy Fredrick’s of Hollywood Lace underwear and blind folded.  Could this get any better?  The answer was an obvious yes.  He leaned against me, his body on mine, breathing hot in my ear not saying a word.  Soon he was kissing my neck as he hovered above me.  In the blackness I inhaled deeply and was shocked when his strong fingers ran across my clit.  The thin material of my panties did nothing to stop him from penetrating me.  His fingers and silk slipped into my wet pussy as the material pulled tight around my ass.  I moaned as he slowly fingered me through my underwear. 
The friction was intense. Slowly he moved his body up against mine and pulled his fingers away.  I let a cry of disappointment only to be rewarded with what I could only imagine was his cock.  It pressed up against my panties pushing in on the material.  He only managed to get the head inside of me.  It was wrapped in a lace hood made of my panties.  He slowly eased it in and out.  It was only an inch but it was such a pleasurable torture.  He bit down on the inside of my neck and I went crazy pushing against him trying to get more of him inside of me.  It was fruitless. My own panties were betraying me.  He laughed a sexy small chuckle and pulled his groin away.  He knew he had me.  Then as I relaxed, submitting, realizing he was in control I was again teased into a fervor. He slid my panties to the side and slid his cock all the way in slowly till my ass cheeks pressed against his thighs.  As he began slowly sliding in and out of me I thought momentarily about the nightstand.  Sweat was running down my neck now and I realized he had not grabbed a condom.  It was a fleeting thought because I no longer cared I just wanted him to fuck me harder and faster.  It was as if he read my mind at that very moment because he began to pound into me harder and faster. Our juices mixed together making the perfect lubricant. I was lost, out of control, as he fucked me doggie style.  My hands were tied. I was his to do with as he wished and I was savoring every second.  I raised my head back against him moaning thinking this was the best it could be.  Then my eyes widened in a shock of pain and confusion.  I almost forgot why we were here today, his thumb slowly entering my ass reminded me, as I screamed out in pleasure.
After the initial shock subsided I became an insatiable beast wanting more.  I ground back against him as his cock and thumb penetrated me simultaneously.  I pushed back forcing his thumb deeper into my tight ass and again cringed just a bit as grew accustomed to the new sensation.  It was odd but I liked it.  He slowed his pace a bit as he fucked me focusing more on in his finger in my ass and it was a wonderful and welcome feeling.  I had only experienced anal sex twice in my life and both times it was less than enjoyable.  He told me a few times before that with him it would be different and with the way this time was starting out I was pretty sure he would be correct.  Sweat ran down my back and pooled in the curves above my hips as he slowly worked his cock in and out of me.  They were long smooth sensual strokes.  I could feel every inch as it eased out leaving me needing more and then even slower he would push back in allowing me to be lost in the moment. The entire time he worked his finger in my ass, loosening it, preparing me for what was to come next.  Finally he pulled out of me completely and just focused on my ass as I kneeled there still tied and still blindfolded.  I knew what was coming next.  I had been waiting a long time for this.  My fear was gone replaced by an intense desire.  I wanted this and I wanted him buried deep in my ass.
I could feel him shifting around for support and my comfort. God I wished I could look back at him and see what he was doing.  I wanted to see the look and hunger on his face and in his eyes.  Instead I was left there in darkness, waiting for that final moment.  Once he was ready he leaned in against, chest against my back and whispered softly a simple question.  “Are you ready?”  I said yes quickly and determined.  He was the perfect lover, patient and controlled.  He rubbed his cock against the moist folds of my cunt one last time adding a bit more of our lustful juices to his head and then positioned himself at my opening.  I could feel his helmet resting there on my pucker preparing to slide in.  Slowly the pressure built.  He was obviously bigger than his thumb but he knew that and took it slow, advancing just a bit at a time.  I winced just as his entire cock head entered me.  He paused allowing me to adjust to this new full feeling.  The seconds passed feeling like hours to him I am sure, yet he waited.  I began to move my hips ever so slightly pushing back against him.  Although I was the one tied and vulnerable I was allowed to set the pace.  I grew braver with each movement pushing back further and pulling out again.  More and more of him entered me slowly each time as I willingly shoved back against him and his manhood.  I began a rhythmic pace that he mimicked perfectly and soon I stopped all together allowing him full control.  He continued the pace, slightly picking it up a bit more every so often, advancing a bit further each time.  I felt full almost beyond possible but the initial pain had subsided considerably and now I was actually beginning to enjoy the feeling.  It was a pleasurable and wanted pain.  
I think he noticed this too as I moaned a bit louder and grew less restrictive.  Soon our pace was at a fairly normal fucking pace and as I realized this I also smiled now knowing he was actually able to bury all 6 inches of his cock in my ass.  He was now grunting a bit as he fucked my brown eye.  My thighs made a loud and consistent smacking sound as they met his with each thrust.  In and out he pistoned his speed becoming faster and his pushes harder.  I could feel all of him in me and loved it. I now loved the feeling in my ass.  I was so full and wanted more him in me.  I also wanted to finger myself, to tickle my clit as he rammed his cock deep into me.  I couldn’t though knowing I was still tied to the bed.  As he fucked and grunted the blindfold around my eyes slipped and fell around my neck.  I looked back at him with a huge grin and wanting animal eyes and I think that sent him over the edge.
He reached up and pulled my hair yanking my head back a bit.  I laughed and screamed yes “Pull my hair.  Fuck my ass”.  He had no problem obliging.  As his dick slid in and out of my ass I felt a gathering wave of uncontrolled emotion and heat.  I had never cum before while having sex this way.  I had never had an orgasm from anal sex and there was no denying that the mounting pleasure I was feeling was leading to that very thing.  He fucked faster and faster and I knew he was near. I wanted him to cum inside me, inside my ass.  I wanted to feel his seed somewhere I have never felt it before.  Again I looked back at him as he leaned in and fucked me harder.  “Are you going to cum” I grunted between thrusts.  All he managed was as breathy mhm as he pounded faster into me.  I was so close to cumming myself.  “Cum in my ass!” I nearly screamed, “Do it now” and with that he did.   He exploded with a few hard thrusts and long moans.  It was just what I needed to put me over the edge.  As I felt him throb inside of me depositing spurt after spurt of his man seed I came.  It was explosive and powerful.  I had never felt so full in my life and now was having one of the most intense orgasms I have experienced.  I wanted to move to do something but I couldn’t I was stuck.  I kneeled there with him almost collapsed on me as waves of pleasure shook my body and then I collapsed held up by only my binds.  I kneeled there, practically hanging with his cock still in me, arms still tied, cum running from pussy and ass and smiled.  I felt used.  I loved every minute of it.
After a long pause for both of us, panting and just coming to our senses, he finally pulled his flaccid cock out of me.  My ass was a bit sore but I honestly missed him being inside of me the second he left.  What had this man done to me?  My hair and my body were wet with sweat.  He pulled some of it that was clinging to my face away from my cheek and kissed me on the lips whispering “was that ok?”  Still tired and spent I managed a quiet and sleepy yes.  He got off the bed and began untying my binds from the headboard.  When he had done that I collapsed onto the bed tired and calm.  He slid in beside me spooning against my back and we lay there together dirty and tired.  The last thing I remember was looking at the mirror on the wall at opposite side of the bed from the headboard.  There I saw me scarves tied around my writs dangling, scarf around my neck, being cuddled by a simply amazing man.  I smiled at this sight and the grey fog of sleep took me.
By
Thomas Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Whow that's just made my evening
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete