Monday, February 10, 2014

Celine


Celine

I stood in disbelief, lust crawling across my skin with electric charges of want and temptation.  I could not turn away from those chocolate almond eyes and her whispers of sin.  She toyed with her delicate mouth and satin lips, occasionally smiling as my eyes traced the curves of her flesh while she lay in wait, an offering upon my bed.  I swallowed searching for the courage to tell her I loved my wife but that drowning thought ceased its fight the moment she told me no one would ever know.  I gave into the burning desire and walked toward her loosening my tie.  She rose to her knees to greet me with her touch and as we collided her laughter paused, for just a moment, while she leaned in to my neck; her hot wet lips hovering slightly over my ear.  How much time do we have she whispered.  I never answered because at that moment I really didn’t fucking care.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

001
Photo Title: D
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Oliver Tam
Location of Work:  Deviant Art


No comments:

Post a Comment