Sunday, February 16, 2014

Brynn


Brynn

She whispered something about not waking the baby when I lost myself and grunted a bit too loudly.  We were both lying on the bed while she rode me quiet and rhythmically.  The only other sound was the occasional smack of our skin slapping against one another breaking the silence.  When her phone rang she bent across me reaching for it on her bed side table, her breasts pressing against me sweaty and sweet.  I was so close to cumming and she knew it.  She smiled and kissed me with her soft perfect lips.  We had been at this for nearly an hour now with her taking me to the brink and back now four different times.  She looked down at the phone as it continued to vibrate and smiled devilishly.  She then brought her fingers to her lips in a shushing motion and whispered it’s my husband.

My nerves ramped up into frenzy and it seems she was enjoying it.  She picked up her pace as she answered the phone and said hello without missing a beat.  “Hey babe how’s work?” she asked as she continued to fuck me, increasing her speed even more.  She ground her body harder into me forcing my cock deeper inside of her as she continued her conversation.  I fought with all my strength and focus not to lose myself inside her and she seemed to be fighting for just the opposite.  She spoke about dinner plans and bills as she slowed her pace and tightened her cunt walls trying to milk me.  I grunted and swallowed in fear.  “What’s that?  Yeah the TV is on” she said smiling brightly as she locked her eyes on mine.

She leaned all the way over again pressing her body and breasts against me with the phone still held against her head in her left hand as she licked my neck and nibbled on my ear.  I could hear his voice as he spoke, talking of his rough day at work, and I cringed hoping not to make a sound that would give us away.  She laughed as though something he said was funny but I was sure she was laughing at the situation we were in.

She rose with amazing muscle control and propped her free arm on my chest with her face a few inches away from mine again staring deeply into my eyes.  She circled her hips in the most wonderful way as my cock touched her silky soft insides.  Then a look of determination crossed her face and she began to coo into the phone.  “When are you gonna cuuuuuummm home baby.” She purposefully drug out the word come but I know it was not for his benefit.  I felt my peak nearing and bit down on my lip fighting it.  As always was the case with Brynn she knew just when I had had enough.  She reached down with her hand while her chin pressed against my chest and grasped my length.  She pulled it from her wet warm cunt and continued to stroke me in perfect rhythm.  She slowly slid down my body, working my cock up and down as she listened to her husband talking; never taking her eyes off of me.

I could still hear his voice but I could no longer make out the words as I watched Brynn jerk me off while her face was mere inches from my cock still watching me.  Between breaks on her end in the conversation she managed to lick my slit and shaft as she and her husband spoke.  Although this all felt like it was happening over an eternity of time it was in reality no more than a couple of minutes.  I could not believe this was actually happening.   I remember thinking that she was one crazy bitch and I no longer cared if I came.  She must have known I was at the end because she managed to swallow me whole briefly and suck just long enough to cause my eruption.   As she backed her mouth of my manhood and responded to something being said on the other end of the phone I made every effort not to make a sound as my body tensed and thighs bucked.  A long ropy stream of warm white shot out and splashed against her face.  She was a bit shocked at how hard it hit her and laughed stalling her conversation.  “Sorry just saw something funny on the TV” she managed to say as stream after stream of my thick cum fired at her smacking her on the chin and other parts of her naked body. Still having my cock in her hand and still jerking it she then skillfully aimed it at her breasts and watched as it coated clung to her nipples and ran down her smooth warm skin.

I had never cum so much in my life.  It must have been due to the intensity of the situation.  I sat there in a haze as I stared at this woman who was still carefully and softly stroking my now shrinking cock.  She leaned down resting her face and body against my legs with a smile on her face. Her pale ivory skin was glowing covered and dripping with sweat and my cum.  She smiled her sweet and wanton smile while finishing her conversation with the man she married and pledged her forever to.  “I love you too baby” she said as she made a muah kissing sound to him over the phone.  The reality was she was kissing my my purple head as she said this, she even ran her tongue once more across the salty slit. “Can’t wait for you to come home so we can be naughty.” she said with the most wicked grin I have ever seen on a woman.  

When she finally hung up the phone she rose to her knees and stared at me while scooping up a bit of cum that was running down her cheek.  “We sure made a mess didn’t we?” she asked as she licked the cum from her finger.  “You always taste so damn good.  So he wont be home for a few more hours do you wanna have some more fun?” I shook my head marveling at her appetite for sex.  Who was I kidding?  There is no way I would ever say no to this sin loving sex fiend.
Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

007
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown

Location of Work:  Unknown

1 comment: