Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sophia


Sophia

She stared around the corner for what seemed like forever and when she was finally satisfied he was gone she looked back at me, nervous but ready.  “Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked her.  She smiled without answering and extended her hand out to me.  I took it and she led me around the corner into the building.  I was nervous myself.  What if he came back?  What if someone recognized us?  What would our friends say? What if… my thoughts were cut off when she turned and pressed into me kissing me with determination.  It was as if she knew my wheels were spinning and she intended to put a stop to them. 

I inhaled deeply enjoying her sweet sun kissed hair as she explored my mouth with her tongue.  We were waiting for the elevator and when it dinged and opened another couple stood there ready to exit.  We knew neither of them and each breathed a sigh of relief as we stepped aside allowing them to pass.  We stood silently waiting for the doors to close.  As each floor passed with and audible sound my heart beat thumped faster and faster.  I probably would have never left the elevator when it stopped on her floor had it not been for her holding my hand and pulling me along.

Soon I stood there at the door watching her fumble with the key in the lock. I had been here a million times before but not for what was about to happen next.  She turned and smiled at me again still not saying a word.  Eventually I followed her into the room and when the door shut behind us we fell upon each other like hungry beasts.  Our fears and sense of sin vanished as we were consumed by the moment and one another.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

010
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown

Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment