Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Leah


Leah

My heart was racing a million miles a minute as she glanced back at me with those icicle blue eyes and her super model blonde hair.  Our parents had only been gone a few hours and my greatest fantasies and fears where all coming true.  I shook my head no as she walked away from me allowing her towel to drop to the floor.  “You know you want me” she coaxed with her soft sexy voice.  I continued to shake my head but followed her further into my room.  She turned to face me and for a second there my heart stopped.  “But” I stammered fighting with my desire and my conscience.  “I can’t… you’re my sister.” I had barely managed to get that last part out before my tongue turned to lead and stopped moving.

“Really?” she laughed innocently? “That’s gonna be your excuse? That’s gonna be the reason you are gonna pass up what could be the best 6 days of your life?” She bent over to grab her towel as if she were satisfied with my refusal and ready to leave my room.  As she did this I watched the perfect peach curves on her ass tease me. Leah knew what she was doing.  She knew the effect she had over me since the first day she moved into the house. “Well not really I guess” I managed to find my voice again. 

I easily gave in to her advances and walked toward her causing her to flash that sexy as hell smile.  “Just because our parents our married to each other doesn’t mean we can’t have fun” whispered Leah as she reached for the waist band on my boxers.  When she did this she leaned in and kissed me long, soft and wet.  I loved the way her tongue danced in my mouth as I swallowed her and I wanted more.  Before I knew what was happening my underwear was on the floor and she had shoved me onto the bed. 

Leah slowly climbed on top of me and I relished every touch of her hot skin.  She paused above my length taking me in her hand and as she guided me into her warm wet moisture she said “Thank god were not really related, because if that were they case, I would really have to ask for forgiveness for my sins this Sunday at church. “  She gasped as I entered her and we both began enjoying what would be a long and adventurous week at home with only one another for company.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

009
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown

Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment