Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Madeline


Madeline

“You don’t have to worry I’m eighteen now.  I can make my own decisions.” she said as honey sweet innocence tinged her words. She sat before me partially shielding her breasts while smiling.  I ran my hand over my head struggling with my thoughts.  Her baby blue eyes pierced me with determination and want.  “Your dad is one of my best friends do you really think I would do this to him, to you?” I asked with a tremor in my voice, “Besides where is he anyway?”  She smiled wider knowing my will was weakening and stood up allowing her hands to fall to her sides, exposing her perfectly round and youthful mounds to me.  “Oh he and mom will be gone for hours; that’s why I called and asked for you to come over and help in the first place.”  She walked toward me, her hips swaying with seduction and I could not stop staring at her.  “Jesus Christ Madeline.” I whispered licking my lips as my eyes traced her pale ivory skin.
 
It was just a few weeks ago when we were all together, my best friend (her dad), his wife and my wife.  We were celebrating her birthday and commenting on how grown up she was.  Now she was trying to prove that very thing to me.  “Madeline… I can’t. You’re a beautiful girl and all but…” She shushed me by placing a finger on my lips.  I had not realized she had gotten that close to me.  I could smell jasmine on her skin and I shuddered as she stood there studying me.  “It’s ok uncle Aiden.”  I quickly retorted “I am not really your uncle.”  She giggled a bit as she backed me up against the wall, knowing I was already justifying what was happening to me.  “I know.. that’s why this is ok” she said pushing her body into mine.  We both paused, each of us holding our breath for what seemed forever.  I traced my hand against the bare skin of her arm searching for reason and resistance.  God she felt so smooth.  My desire betrayed me as she pressed against me, stiffening at her nearness, and she easily noticed.  “You know you want to. You know you want me” she said as her hand slid against my pants, searching for my weakness.   The moment she found it fire consumed us both and I leaned into her swallowing her waiting tongue.  The last thoughts of how wrong this was vanished the moment my wondering hands found the soft lace that was the top of her panties.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

002
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Erotic BW Photography
Location of Work:  Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Naughty but hot.. :)

    This is the first time my blog roll has picked up this year. It's been doing that a lot lately. Nice to see you back.

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete