Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lucy


Lucy

I paused, having just tossed back the soft white cotton sheets that covered her nakedness.  Her shadowed curves and smooth skin stole my need for sleep in that short moment, and I did not care.  She was innocence and taunting pale flesh, waiting patiently as I stood there hungry, searching for my breath.  I shook my head and smiled. I never tired of her want to be touched or the slight taste of honey on her tongue and lips.  She is my desire, occasionally reminding me of this when I get lost in the trivial aspects of the day to day grind of life away from her. 

She always waits for me, not allowing night to darken her world and play dreams for her like silver screen movies until I have arrived safely home.  Those imaginings and indulgences are meant for after we kiss one another goodnight.  Sometimes, those kisses linger and lead to our flesh pressed warm and sweaty against one another.  Tonight would be one of those sensual and gratifying hellos. 

She stared at me with her swimming brown eyes and half smile as I reached for the light on the night stand and she shook her head no.  She knew we would not be sleeping anytime soon by the way I had been hesitant and so she whispered with the devil in her eye, “Leave the light on sweetie. I want to see you.”  My hand fell to my side and I enjoyed her nakedness without my touch one last time. I then slipped into the bed, placing all of my body against her, and swallowed her eager tongue enjoying the thrust of her hips against me as we became lost in one another’s touch, not caring how little sleep I would actually get before sunrise.

Thomas Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment