Sunday, February 23, 2014

Piper


Piper

I was not allowed to touch.  She had very strict rules. This didn't mean I didn't try to bend them every so often.  Still, save for a stolen kiss in the heat of some moment every now and then I never did manage to break her.  I would ask myself why I ran the risk and even bothered and then realized because of days like this.  Her husband had left a couple of hours ago and now here I was seated at her request watching her fingers dance beneath the cotton of her briefs.  She knew she easily captured me.  She knew that she could dangle me along a line of rope for years and I would willingly allow it. Always hoping that one day her resolve to cross that final line of sin would snap and then I would ravish her and sate my desire for her. 

So today I sat hoping, as I have many times before, watching her fingers trace her naked exposed flesh and disappear into her pink wet mound.  I could smell her want in the air.  I watched her as she writhed on the bed in front of me.  She would occasionally open her half shut eyes to make sure I was still there or not getting to close and then smile, drifting back into her own pleasure filled adventure.  When she peaked she teased me further by saying my name a few times, that always sent a shiver down my spine.  I wanted her so bad and she knew it.  When she was done she smiled knowing the torture she caused and then stood naked and glowing only to quietly and cruelly show me to the door so that she could go on about her day.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

014
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment