Saturday, February 15, 2014

Zoey


Zoey

My jaw dropped when she was done telling me her story.  “Are you fucking Serious?” I asked.  A smile spread across her face.  “Meet me up stairs and you will soon find out” she replied as she walked out of the café.  “It’s the second floor by the way, Room 236B.” I had to admit her offer intrigued me.  I sat finishing my coffee as I pondered our conversation.  What kind of woman was she? I thought as drained the last sips of my daily routine.

I soon found myself walking to the apartment complex across the street a bit excited.  I thought back to the weeks and weeks of my ogling her as she waited tables where I chose to escape before the doldrums of work beat me down each day.  Today it seemed I may be calling in late.  I was lost in her words.  I had heard of people having year long projects to inspire art, friendships or some sort of self betterment.  I imagined the people who took a photo a day for 365 days or something similar and posted them for the entire world to see and couldn’t help but wonder what she did as a sort of memento.

I climbed the stairs nearly three at time as my excitement and lust mounted.  When I finally stood in front of her door I hesitated before I knocked.  “Three hundred and sixty five men?” I whispered questioningly as I shook my head.  “Well thank god it’s not December or I would have a lot to live up to” I laughed as I said this out loud and knocked.

“It’s open.” came her voice form inside and when I stepped in I saw her poised and ready for her next notch.  She was gorgeous as she knelt there on her bed with her high waisted panties and heels, a body backlit to perfection.  She lived in one of those small 300 square foot efficiency apartments where the bed most likely doubled as the couch.  When I finally shut the door behind me I was only three or four feet away from her.   She rose and came toward me.  I was nervous but ready.  I had dreamed of the many things I wanted to do to this waitress over the last few months and now I was going to get my chance.  She deftly worked my buckle loosening my belt as she knelt before me.  I stared into her entrancing chocolate brown eyes and melted in her hands as she fished out my need.  She smiled up at me with perfect white teeth and perfect maroon lips.  As she grasped my length with one hand she held up my belt in the other showing it to me.  “I get to keep this” she said with a raspiness to her voice. “So that’s how she keeps track.”  I thought to myself as she swallowed me with her velvet mouth.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

006
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown


Location of Work:  Unknown

1 comment: