Friday, June 20, 2014

Lynn


Lynn

She held her breath, staying as still as she could, hanging there in my arms.  It was as if time ticked slowly just to spite me. My muscles ached and burned but I did not give in to the pain.  My length stayed rigid and sensitive as it rested within her heat.  We were playing a very dirty game and could lose easily if we were not careful, and it seems that with our current predicament, we loved to test the boundaries of that whole careful bit.  Her auburn hair draped recklessly down across her shoulders and face but I could still make out her gorgeous blazing blue eyes and her wicked half grin.   It was a telling grin and knowing she was up to no good I shook my head no.  The next stall over shuffled with paper and the common mash of buttons on a phone.  “What the hell was he doing” I thought to myself knowing full well that I too had escaped the office doldrums just to sit pointlessly in the bathroom scanning my I-phone on occasion.

I again found her eyes and saw that she was about to play the devil on my shoulder.  She smiled long and wide as she swirled her hips, soft and determined, against me. My body betrayed my thoughts instantly by swelling within her.  She took it as a sign for more and flexed her want around my need and we began the quietest, slowest fuck I have ever been a part of.  My legs weakened so I pressed her back against the cold wall, searching for some sort of support and respite for my muscles. She fought the wince from the cold shock that escaped her mouth while I frantically held on to her, managing to pull the handle that would flush away her moans of delight and fear.  She leaned into my shoulder and softly nibbled my neck working up to my ear.  When she finally got there she stopped and whispered ever so softly, so much so, that even I needed to strain to hear her.  “Fuck me.”  My eyes blazed, starving for a chance to push into her loud and without caring who heard but I knew better.  Again we rocked slow and deliberate, feeding off the danger of being discovered, enjoying every dirty second of our crazy desires.

Finally the movement in the stall was indicative of the possibility we would be alone once again.  As our obstacle cleared the room without out bothering to wash their hands we were off like track stars, once the obvious closing of the door occurred.  I pushed into her hard and as she managed a still somewhat quiet “Yes” she pushed back.  We fucked hard and fast, as quiet as we could, trying to capture the release we so desperately wanted.  Her fingers dug into my neck as she shuddered and peaked.  I was not far behind.  I moved inside of her, gliding in and out, nearing the edge and she coaxed me along with her tongue and whispers upon my neck.  Finally the drop came and as I spilled into her, grunting along the way, the bathroom door opened yet again, allowing yet another intruder in. 

She laughed soundlessly as she milked me, deliberate and purposeful.  I went soft inside of her as two guys spoke of their dull work life.  Eventually they emptied out leaving us in silence as we dressed making ourselves presentable for the rest of our day.  I played Clyde the lookout for my sexual Bonnie, ensuring the hall was clear and when she passed me after my “coast is clear” she laughed loudly.  “Maybe we find somewhere other than the men’s bathroom next time sweetie.” She said uncaring of who was may hear. She blew me a kiss and vanished down the hall only leaving her perfume in the air as evidence she was ever there.  As I stood there pondering what had just happened my boss rounded the corner paying me no mind, sniffing at the air, as he disappeared into the very bathroom I had just left.  I simply said “Wow” and headed back to my office searching out my desk to rest my weary legs.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

028
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment