Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beth


Beth
It was one of those electric moments that burns its way through every part of your body.  When I saw her eyes from across the room I was lost.  She had that look that drove men wild and it was doing the very same thing to me.  I had never seen her before tonight and somehow I felt I would always long for her when she was gone.  Her long brown hair hung thick and enchanting across her shoulders and all I could think about was how good it would feel draped along my naked body.  I licked my lips trying to moisten my bone dry mouth.  My date continued her conversation unaware that I stood next to her awestruck by a goddess whose status she would never attain.

As we moved about the room she stared me down with heat in her eyes.  She sipped her drink and laughed, playing the obligated role of wife, date or god knows what.  She would glance my direction and tease me with a wanton smile that told me she knew I had fallen for her.  After an hour of this taunting dance she locked her eyes on mine and then motioned ever so subtly to a doorway at the end of the room.  I checked in with the conversation that surrounded me, one that I was never expected to be a part of, and excused myself to no one’s disappointment.  I easily navigated the room watching as the long haired brunette was accomplishing the same task.  Soon I trailed her wordlessly down a long corridor with no clue as to why or what end.


In the darkness I spotted a small light that came from a slightly open door.  When I hesitated, glancing back down the corridor, it door opened wider, letting out a long creak that regained my attention.  I headed straight for it.  When I stepped inside and walked past the woman I had been marveling at the entire evening, she shut and locked it behind her.  We stood there staring at each other spellbound.  Her skin was milk white and her lips so pink and puffy it took all I had not to reach over and pull her to me so I could taste her mouth.  Finally I gathered my wits about me and started to ask who she was and why she had brought me here but I was quickly shushed. She placed her hands against my lips and pressed herself into me quietly whispering “Say Nothing”.

I fought with the knowledge that I was here with someone else and she too had to have someone but all that was lost when she leaned in and kissed me.  I could taste the wine she was drinking earlier on her lips and enjoyed the swim of her delicate moist tongue as it pressed into and swept along my mouth.  Before I realized what was happening she was through my zipper and grasping my hardened manhood.  She ran a finger across the seeping head of my cock and as I moaned a bit she laughed breathily in my mouth.  “I want this” she said pulling her head away from mine and staring me deep in the eyes.  She was driving me mad.  “But you don’t even know me” I said trying to be logical and smart about what was going one.  “That’s what makes it so fun” she said as she spun us both around.  She leaned back against the counter and flipped up her long evening gown.  She did this all while still maintaining a solid hold of my cock.

I paused for a brief moment and stared at her, drinking in her beauty.  Never in my life had I been so enthralled with such a gorgeous woman.  She was way out of my league and yet here I stood with my desire in the palm of her hands.  With her free hand she slid her panties to the side and with her other hand guided me into her silken depths.  Before I could react she had pressed into me, burying my length deep within her warmth.  At this point there was no turning back and I begin to fuck this woman, who before tonight I had never even laid eyes on.  I drove into her hard and fast and she grunted and moaned matching me with every thrust.  We fucked fast and with a purpose.  No more than maybe three minutes had gone by and I was already nearing my peak.  I had no clue about hers and nor did I care. 

She must have realized I was near my end because she broke away from kissing me and pulled me in deeper while biting my neck and ear.  Her tongue darted out sending me off the edge of self control.  I pushed hard, deep and fast into her nearly perfect and tight cunt.  She wrapped her legs around me digging her heels into my back as she whispered into my ear.  “That’s it fuck me.  Cum for me.  Cum deep inside of me.”  That’s all I needed to hear.  Never in my life would I have not thought this through before but tonight, for her, I would do anything she asked and so I did.  I tensed up diving deep into her one last time before I blasted my thick wet lava into her wanting cunt.  The release was amazing as I dumped stream after stream of seed into her.  It was as if I was letting all of my life force flow into her body.  She helped me along by working the muscles in her heat, slowly pulling and coaxing what remained in my cock out.  I sort of collapsed tired and spent on her, pinning her to the counter.  After a few deep breaths I looked up at her with my cock still buried in her and smiled.  “Jesus Christ” I said and she pulled me in for another long sensual wet kiss before she pushed me away and out of her.  I stood before her in a haze enjoying her after sex glow while she took a moment to put my cock in my pants and zip me up.  “You better go now” she said. I wanted to ask her name but again she shushed me.  “Go, while the coast clear.”


I don’t know how I managed, but eventually I made it down the corridor and rejoined my group and date.  No one had even noticed I was gone.  A half hour later my date beckoned for me to meet her co-workers and boss and I played the loyal tag along.  Small talk was made but all the while I searched the crowd for my tormentor and desire.  She was nowhere to be found.  I was once again pulled into droll conversations about my date’s work when suddenly without warning the woman whom seduced me earlier was standing next to me as radiant and sexy as before, not hair out of place with perfect lipstick and makeup.  Our eyes locked and she smiled with knowing fire burning behind them.  I was entranced.  After a few seconds that trance was broken by my date’s boss introducing me to his wife, the woman I had just a short while before had emptied my cum into.  His words were a bit hazy but went something like this. “This is my wife Beth.  She gets really bored at social gatherings like this but she is gracious enough to humor me and my guests.”   Gracious indeed I thought to as I took her and introduced myself.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

026
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment