Monday, June 9, 2014

Vanessa


Vanessa

“Never?” I asked her sitting up a bit straighter.  She blushed and hesitated a bit but responded in turn, “Nope, I’ve never done it.”  That was our conversation nearly half an hour ago before we arrived here at this point.  Vanessa and I had been friends for a few years now and while I was on the dating circle she was in steady, boring relationship.  We had a lot in common but love and romance was not one of those things.  I was not her type by any means and she was not the girl for me.  We got a long like lifelong childhood friends but that was about it.  The only thing we did heatedly with one another was argue about the latest trends in politics or which bar had the best beer selection in town.  It’s Hanging Man’s Pub for the record by but I digress and need to get back to the present.

“Fuck that feels good.” Vanessa said to me as she watched me in the reflection of the mirror.  I was not about to argue with her.  It felt pretty damn good to me too.  Slowly I slid my thickness in and out of her tight wet cunt and she moaned.  “God now I know why all of those trollops you sleep with put up with you being such an asshole.” She said this as she ground back into me harder, pushing me deeper inside of her heat.  I should probably mention that at this very moment my thumb is also buried up to the second knuckle in her asshole.  “It doesn’t hurt does it?” I ask her as I work my finger in and out.  “Nope not at all” she says smiling at me once again through the mirror.  Vanessa had wanted it there so she could watch this was one of our deals.  I had no problem obliging with that request.

A while ago as we sat there a bit hung over form last night’s events watching a movie, a movie we had seen a thousand times, our conversation had turned to my latest conquest.  I had mentioned how she would not let me near her ass and that she didn’t even go down on me.  Vanessa laughed and fired off a derogatory remark about who would give me head and then said that she had never done anal either so she understood.  She did want to try she said but just didn't trust anyone, especially her boyfriend, with doing it.  “So you have never in your life had anal sex?”  I asked.  She shook her head no in response.  “Never?” I asked her sitting up a bit straighter.  She blushed and hesitated a bit but responded in turn, “Nope, I've never done it.” 

I cautiously and slowly pulled my thumb out of her ass and watched as her pucker stayed open just a bit.  “Are you ready to try now?” I asked as I continued to fuck her slowly.  I reached my other hand around and ran a few fingers across her clit gathering a bit of her moisture.  “Mmmmm, god yes” she moaned and clenched her walls around my cock as I did this.  I pressed into her one last time and then slowly pulled out of her dripping wet pussy.  “I am almost disappointed you did that.” she said as she watched me nervously.  My eyes locked on hers as I slathered my cock with her juices and moved it up an inch or so from where it once was.  I glanced down and noticed her little starfish had returned back to its original size so when I pressed my thick purple helmet up against it, it seemed almost too small for me to try.  I pressed into her slowly and looked up at her in the mirror again.  She winced just a tiny bit while staring deep into my eyes.  “Don’t stop.” She said.  “Keep going”. I did ever so slowly and managed to look back down and catch the last of my huge mushroom vanish inside of her ass.

When she told me that she never had done it she followed it up with the fact that she had always wanted to try.  “Don’t get me wrong” she said.  “I have had plenty of my toys up there so it’s not that I won’t like it. I just don’t trust anyone else to do it.”  I made some crass remark about how she needs to not be such a prude and do it.  “Hell if you want I’ll do it for you.  You know you can trust me” I said sarcastically.  Vanessa and I had a very open, honest and sometimes verbally vulgar relationship that everyone was used to, even our significant others when we had them, so this kind of conversation was common place.  She knew all about my sexual escapades in life and I hers.  We bantered a bit longer about her being ass shy and then continued on watching TV being lazy couch bums.  At least until she randomly broke the silence between us, save the noise on the TV with a simple “OK”.  I looked at her confused.  Were we having a conversation again? Did I miss something?  “OK what? I asked.  “OK, I… I want you to do it, to try it.”  She replied.  I was still confused.  “Try what? Do What?” I looked at her really lost.  “Fuck my ass.” She whispered.  My mouth fell open as I stared at her trying to figure out if she was being serious.

God was she ever tight.  I had pushed my dick into her almost and inch or so and the pressure surrounding my cock was considerable, almost to the point it hurt.  She moaned or groaned but I could not tell which because I myself was focused on it not hurting either of us.  I looked up at Vanessa and saw a bit of pain in her eye.  Now is when a little lube would have been nice but I was all out of it.  “Are you OK?” I asked her as I continued to push into her.  She laughed a bit not saying anything but just shaking her head yes.  I leaned over a bit and spit onto her ass crack and watched it run down to where my shaft and her thickness met.  I needed something else to help wet our event so I once again reached around and began finger her clit with my thumb and inserted two finger in her cunt.  She leaned back taking more of me inside of her and bit her lip as she yet again stared at me.  “God that feels fucking good, don’t stop.” She demanded.  I slowly, ever so slowly, began to work my cock back and forth in her ass while I finger fucked her and watched her reaction.  It was then a light dawned on me as I watched myself fuck her in the mirror.  Vanessa was fucking sexy as hell. 

“Are you sure about this?” I asked Vanessa as she helped me push the couch back a bit.  “You said it yourself you have a lot of experience and I trust you more than any guy I know.  Not counting family and all that.”  “I guess so.” I replied as I went and got the mirror form my bedroom that she insisted on having.  We began taking off our clothes awkwardly in front of one another.  We had seen each other over the last few years in several states of undress and it never really bothered us.  But now here we were doing it on purpose for one another.  “If I say stop you will right?” Vanessa asked.  “Of course I would” I replied with a bit of insult in my voice.  “And no kissing ok?  That’s just gross.”  She said ignoring my slight offendedness.  “Agreed, no kissing” I quickly responded as the thought gave me shivers like she was a girl with kooties.  I looked her over as she stood in front of me naked and she returned the same once over.  She wasn't all that bad to look at and I could swear she raised an eyebrow as she looked at my dick.  “OK” I said motioning to the floor.  “Get on your knees.”  For two really experienced, sexually active individuals this was turning out to be a really awkward moment for us.

My pace increased but I slowed it just enough so that when I pulled my hand away from her smoldering mound I could run my hand over my shaft coating with her juices.  I almost pulled it out to far and Vanessa winced once more.  “Careful there buddy we don’t want to fuck up all this progress do we?” She asked as she pressed her hips back into taking even more of my cock in her ass.  I picked up the pace a bit more because her salty sweetness helped for a smoother glide.  Now I was a bit more than 3 quarters in her ass and picking up steam.  I moved my hands to her hips positioning myself behind her and she moaned in approval.  We were not yet fucking like the animals inside of us told us to but we were getting there.  I could tell by the sounds she was making and the way she was pushing deeper and deeper when she met my rhythmic thrusts.

“On my knees huh?” she laughed mocking me as she did so.  I moved up behind her on my knees myself.  It was then that I realized my problem.  I think she noticed too.  It was that I didn't have a hard on.  It doesn't take much of breeze for me to get one trust me.  It was we were missing a key ingredient. “Uhm…  Vanessa I don’t have any lube.”  I mumbled.  “Seriously? She asked.  “Yup” I said as I inhale her sex and noticed a bit of want building up in me.  We both sat there naked inches from each in an awkward silence once more.  I had no idea what to do now or what to say.  Vanessa seemed to be having an inner debate with herself.  “This is not where I saw my day going” she finally said out loud to no one.  “I guess I could not honestly just expect you fuck me in the ass we would be done with right?” She looked at me in mirror with her head cocked to the side.  “Looks like you are gonna have to get us worked up.”  I stared at her confused.  “What do you mean?” I asked.  “For a guy who gets as many girls as you do you seem really clueless right now.”  

As she said this she brought her hips toward mine and reached between and under her lacks searching for my cock.  I was caught off guard and did not move.  As she positioned herself a bit better she asked me to move forward and I did.  Soon I felt her slick wetness against my dick and then she pushed back into me sliding my girth into her wet folds.  She let go of me as she moaned a soft mmmm then she looked me in the eyes as I knelt there halfway buried inside of her cunt.  “Well are you gonna fuck me or what?” she asked.  The light bulb went off and I began to move my hips slowly pushing in and out of Vanessa’s growing wetness.  She mentioned something about me being a nice fit and how she never thought her I would end up fucking but I really didn’t listen to her as I was enjoying her hips as they met mine and the way she wrapped so nicely around my cock.

Vanessa arched her back and leaned down pressing further into me.  I was now buried all the way in her ass just as deep as I was in her cunt earlier.  Our pace was no longer slow.  Now we were fucking. Now I was actually fucking her ass with strong furious thrusts.  She made so much noise I am sure the neighbors could hear us but I did not give a damn at the moment.   The heat between us was intense and we had forgotten ourselves completely.  Between the smack of my thighs on her hips and her “Oh Gods” and “Fuck yes’s” you would have thought we were lifelong lovers whose goal was only to pleasure one another.  Vanessa then took our actions to the next level. Our pace was off and we were just thrusting and pounding into one another.  She even called out my name and told me to fuck her ass.  My muscles began to tighten and tense.  She must have read my face because that’s when she said “It’s ok cum in my ass.”  I roared my approval and pressed her shoulders into the ground while pulling her hair and head back toward me as I rode that button into tomorrow’s soreness.

As a slid my length in and out of Vanessa’s perfect pussy I wondered at the fact that I was actually fucking one of my best friends.  Part of me was put off by it but the other part was enjoying how god dammed good she felt.  I looked into the mirror and so her looking back at me.  She smiled as our juices mixed.  “Crazy huh” she asked as I leaned into her enjoying more of her body pressed against mine.  I then thought about the fact that I would soon be fucking her in the ass and my dick throbbed.  “Mmmm I like that” she said noticing it when I did so.  “So do you really not have any lube or did you want to just fuck me as and added bonus” she asked.  “Nope, no lube” I said picking up the pace.  “You know I’m just doing this as friend.” I said.  “Sure you are” she fought a smile and swirled her hips.

I could feel her ass tightening a bit.  I didn't know she could do that, nor that any woman could for that matter.  I thrust hard into a few more times before my body locked and I pressed deep into her ass and exploded.  She escaped the hold I had on her hair and pressed her upper body into the ground and pushed her lower body into me as hard and as far as she could.  It seems she was peaking too. I looked at the reflection while I shot stream after stream of hot sticky seed into her already filled to capacity ass.  She was fingering herself with one hand and let out the loudest noises I have ever heard.  The pressure was so intense but I still had more and as pushed a few times into her my creamy cum squeezed out between her ass and my cock and dripped onto the inside of her legs and my living room floor.  I was so turned on that I never went soft.  Even after I emptied the entire contents of my nuts into her I was still rock hard. 

It was an amazing thing to look at. There we were in front of the mirror she insisted on, staring at one another.  She was still pressed up against me with her back arched and her hair in her face, my juices dripping from her and still rock hard.  “Wow” is all she said as she blew away some hair that had fallen in her face.  I moved, beginning to withdraw from her and she protested immediately rising up and pressing herself against me.  I instinctively reached around her grabbed her breasts in a hug.  She leaned back on my shoulder and stared up at me.  “You trying to cop a feel?”  She asked almost sleepily.  Then she did the unexpected and leaned in for a long wet kiss.  Her tongue was so incredibly perfect. She tasted of cinnamon and lust.  I wanted to swallow it and her whole.  She pulled away breaking our kiss and the with her eyes wide open feigned offense.  “I thought we said no kissing”.  There was anger in her eyes and as I tried to back pedal and speak she laughed and squeezed my cock with her ass.  I had almost forgotten I was still inside of her.  “I’m just messing with you.  That one was on me.”  I looked down at her and laughed.  Then as if I had asked her a question she responded.  “Yeah sure we need to this again sometime.”

A few hours later Vanessa sat on the couch in the living room with me, her boyfriend and few of other our friends watching a movie while having a some beers and regular good old time.  It was as if nothing ever happened between us earlier.  At one point she looked over at me and smiled but it was just the average smile a friend gives another friend nothing more.  I laughed in spite of myself knowing that although she said we need to try again sometime it probably would never happen.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

024
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment