Friday, February 21, 2014

Jordan


Jordan

I didn't mind being Jordan’s spite fuck.  I knew that’s all I was for her.  It’s not every day the daughter of a Baptist preacher invites me into her bedroom.  The reason was hard to fathom or why me but who was I to argue. So needless to say I went easily and willingly.  The fact she asked me over on a Sunday was my first clue amongst many others.  This is why I wore loose clothes and kept my shoes near the bed.  As she peeled away her panties offering me a long look at her fruits she asked me to mouth her honey sweet syrup.  I could only smile at the delight she was lying before me and quickly obliged.
 
After about 45 minutes of my body and hers pressed against one another in so many various ways we both came back to earth when we heard noise down stairs.  I looked at the clock above the bed that and noted it said 11:30.  Right on time I thought to myself.  She said something about her dad being home feigning shock. Her acting was atrocious to be honest but as I said before I knew what I was getting into.  I stood and calmly began dressing.  As I did this we both smiled at one another.  I looked her over once more admiring her perfect brown skin and the white mess I had left all over it.  “I take it I should be using your window to leave huh?” I asked.  She purred a simple mhm and didn’t move. 

As footfalls grew louder I heard a voice call out for Jordan.   I lifted the window and began to slide out but was stopped for a moment by her calling out to me.  “At least go slow enough so he can see you.”  I laughed in spite of my situation and quietly waited.  She really was a cruel girl.  When her bedroom door opened I watched as her father came in.  Jordan simply said “Hi Daddy.” He took one look at her and then toward me.  Our eyes locked briefly and note he still had his white collar on as I slipped out the window.  I was gone in a flash.  Smiling as I rounded the corner at the end of block and headed for my car whispering as I ran “Damn you Jordan.”

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

012
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment