Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kate


Kate

I had known Kate since our days in middle school.  We never ran in the same crowds but since we lived only two doors apart from one another we had been obligated to be friends.  My parents always dragged me to her house and in turn hers brought her to mine.  It never failed, holidays, birthdays or some other life event shoved us into one another’s path.   Now ten plus years later, with us all grown up and no parents around, we still seem to be obligated to each other and odds are that may extend into the next fifty years, who knows.  Don’t mistake the 16 candles Molly Ringwold 80’s movies for our relationship because it’s not.  We are quite the opposite.  We were forced into one another by life’s odd moments and now we were kind of forever bound in a mutual travel toward the unknown.  There is not a shred of blooming love and forever fairy tale romance found between us and yet we would do anything for each other.

Having said all that, we both have needs and obligations to one another. Today Kate needed me to satisfy her.  She didn't feel like fucking though.  Trust me we have done that many a time before.  Today she just wanted to take the edge off, whatever edge that meant.  Conveniently we both were in-between relationships, although that hasn't stopped us before.   I was in a bit of a rush but when she told me shut the fuck up and let her suck my dick I did.  I never mind a good cock sucking and who was I to pass up the chance to help my nymphomaniac lifelong friend.  I loved the way her tongue slid across the length of my shaft and how she used just the right amount of teeth. Yes I said teeth.  For those out there who cry about teeth you don’t much about getting a good fucking blow job.  A girl, an artist like Kate used her teeth in the best of ways and she was near perfect today.  Her hands deftly worked my balls as she swallowed me whole.  The entire time her grey eyes stayed locked on mine.  She had managed to push my shirt up and raked her perfectly manicured nails across my stomach eliciting the response she searched for.  I tightened every muscle in my body as my peak neared.

After having had my dick in her mouth probably hundreds of times before she knew me and played me like a well practiced chorus on the piano. Her fingers tickled my flesh and her tongue eased up just enough to slow my eruption.  She leaned back and studied me while she worked her hand along my shaft that still slid wet with her spit.  At the same time she ran her thumb along the bridge that rested between my sac and asshole.  “So you’re not dating that accountant anymore?” she asked as she worked me further along my eventual path.  I grunted a quick no trying to focus on not cumming quite yet.  It felt to damn good to end now. 
Kate always found odd spots to have conversations and this was always one of them.  “Oh I am sorry are you trying not to cum?” she asked smiling wickedly.   When I shook my head yes still focus that was all she needed to know.  In an instant she slid her thumb along that bridge she was fondling and partially into my ass while swallowing my cock in one full downward movement.   She sucked as hard a she could while twirling her tongue along my tip.  How she managed to that I will never know but when she did I was done.  In mere seconds I was firing rope after rope of white thick cum into her mouth and she did not miss one bit.  She swallowed each spurt like starving baby chick.  As I softened in her mouth she still worked every last drop out searching for more.  When she was finally satisfied I was empty she pulled my limp cock from her mouth with a purposeful pop.  It was kind of like she had just opened a champagne bottle.

Looking up at me she smiled and said “Well I've gotta get home and get ready.  I have a hot date tonight.  My friend, you know the one from work with the long brown hair? The one you met last Christmas.  She set me up with this guy who is going to school to be a doctor.”  I sat there watching her as she wiped her finger across the slit of my cock collecting the last bit of seeping cum as it eased out of my relaxed head.  “Isobel you mean?” I responded.  “Yep that’s her” she said standing up and placing her finger her mouth and licking the last bit of cum off of it.  “Well I am off. Talk to you later?”  I said sure and watched as she walked out of the room.  I didn't really move until I heard the front door to my apartment shut.  Then I picked up the phone and texted my friend that I was running a little late.  I told him that I was helping Kate with something and would be there soon enough.  No one ever asked any questions about Kate.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

003
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment