Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mary


Mary

It was the holidays and my girlfriend had was lucky enough to have parents who could afford to fly her home to visit every now and then where as I had no such luck.  It seems neither did our other roommate.  Mary was the book smart, always focused, straight A never come out her room except to go to class kind of girl so you can imagine the look on my face when I opened my bedroom door and found her sprawled out half naked on my bed, rather mine and my girlfriends bed.  As it took a second to register in my head she just smiled up at me as if she were waiting for a light bulb to go off.  I stared down at this tantalizing pale beauty and noticed how I never really looked at her as woman before today.  Her normally too tight pulled back hair now draped erotically across her shoulders.  Lingerie replaced her normal day to day sweats or bland earth toned trying to recapture the lost 90’s clothing she typically wore. 

Her skin was radiant. It was a shade of ivory that begged to be pinked by rough sex and possibly a spanking or two.  After a few moments of drinking her in I slowly shut the door behind me.  I walked over to her as she sat up showing her entire perfect body to me.  She reached for my shirt and pulled it above my head without any resistance from me.   In mere moments she had me naked and rock hard standing in front of her.  As she grasped my length with one hand and pulled me in for a long wet kiss I forgot everything that was wrong with what was happening. We never uttered a single word and the only sounds that broke the heated silence was her occasional moans and yelps of bliss.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

013
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown

Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment