Thursday, February 20, 2014

Heather


Heather

It was weird seeing another man buried deep within my wife but I tried to brush it off as she continued giving me the best blowjob I had ever received in our nine plus years of marriage.   It was as if she were that young college coed I met a decade ago all over again.  There was fire in her eyes and a smile on her face that I had not seen in so long.  It seems like it was just yesterday when I asked her what we could do to bring some life back into our relationship.  I was shocked at her suggesting of bringing another person into our bed but probably not near as shocked as she was when I for some unknown reason said yes.  Now here we were.

I looked across her back and down her sweat slicked curves and watched as a mutual firned of ours pistonned in and out of her hungry little cunt.  She moaned between thrusts and even laughed in pure joy a few times as she worked her mouth up and down my shaft.  As if she were reading my thoughts she stopped pleasuring me long enough to look me square in the eyes.  I smiled as she bucked forward in a fast paced rhythm as she continued to be pounded from behind, but only because of what she said next.  “Don’t worry baby.  Your turn is coming and I have found the perfect girl for you.” With that she went back to work on my cock and I got lost in her wonderfully wet mouth.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

011
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown

Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment