Friday, June 6, 2014

Kendall


Kendall

I stood there with my mouth open, speechless and unable to move.  My mind was screaming for me to leave but my feet stayed planted like newly dried cement.  I had no clue how she had come to be in my bedroom let alone my house.  Her hands paced diligently and determined beneath her tight denim prison and as she kept her dark eyes pinned to mine I wondered as to how wet she was.  She moaned as her speed increased and smiled defiantly grinding into her palm when I shook my head trying to expel the wicked thoughts that should have never been there out.

I finally found the strength to leave and as I turned she called out to me.  “No, don’t go.  You don’t have to do anything.  Just watch.” I stopped midstride and once again fell upon her hungry and piercing gaze.  “You know you want to see me cum.” She gasped breathily when she said this and a bead of sweat ran down her chest, over her pale perfectly fit stomach eventually vanishing under her hand, somewhere within her salty sweetness.  She was right about me wanting to see her cum, I did.  I also wanted to see so much more that she would easily and willingly show me.  I was tormented, yet stayed motionless where her words had frozen me.

She moaned and played with her eyes locked on mine her pace increasing.  She ground deeper and harder into her hand as sweat built up and glistened across her body.  My pants grew tight and adjusted myself without intention or noticing I was doing so until she whispered “That’s it. I know I making you so hard.”  I just shook my head and continued to stare.  She got louder and faster, gasping for air until finally she peaked, daring to call out my name my name as she tensed and her body rocked with intense pleasure.  I stood there aching, needing and confused.  “You shouldn’t be here” I whispered.

She got up slowly from the bed and pulled her jeans up to their proper place.  Once she zipped and buttoned them she grabbed her shirt and carried it with her as she walked my way.  I still had not moved.  She pressed against me ran and her freshly scented and sweet fingers across my lips and softly forced them into my mouth and onto my tongue.  My god she tasted magnificent.  As she did this she backed up and traced her other hand, the one that held her shirt, against the outline of my pants where my cock pressed hard and rigid, screaming to get out.  “You will give in one day.” She said.  “Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day.”  She laughed and leaned in placing an ever so soft kiss on my cheek and pulled her cum soaked finger from my mouth. She then turned and walked out of the room and headed down the hallway to what I can only was the front door. 

For good measure, almost as if she knew the question that had crossed my mind when I first saw her on my bed earlier, she told me as she walked down the hall.  “Your wife gave me a key about three months ago. That’s what great friends do, they share things.”  When I heard the front door close a huge breath escaped me. It was as if I had been holding it in the entire time she was there.  I was so fucking hard and so fucking confused.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

023
Photo Title: Satisfaction
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Proserp
Location of Work:  deviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment