Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wince


Wince

I waited
Hungry for his arrival
I wanted
His strong, heavy hand
I accepted
His purposeful tormenting delay

Soft came his knock
Moistening my need
Quickening my heart

The bright of day
And clear blue sky
Broke the fog of lust
Just for a moment
When I opened
My door

Then I saw his face
His half smile
The fire in his eyes
And fell back into desire

He stepped in
Shut the door
Asking
If I was a good girl

Nodding my head
I said yes
Holding out my eventual reward

He laughed
Deep and wanting
Grabbing my wrist
Pulling me towards him

My naked flesh
Pressed against his thick
Button up shirt
Drove me wild
With want

He spun me around
Bent me over
And gave in

I winced
With the first smack
And excitedly
Readied myself
For the next 



Thomas Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment