Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Catching Up...Again

As many have noticed I was gone for a while.  Between work, vacations and travels i did not get the chance to post. I did write however or at least attempted to keep up with my daily project.  I must confess though not every day did I write.  I still have roughly 60 to post and I have to get creative and pretend with the other 40 or so but i plan to just stick them where they belong and finish this 365 100 word project.  So keep an eye out as I, while at work, put up all those that I did write.
Sometimes I feel like I am talking to ghosts on this blog but hey its still my escape and place to call home.

3 comments:

  1. 1manview I greatly appreciate your comment! Thank you for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you calling us lurkers ghosts? *grins*

    and welcome back from between work, vacations and travels.

    Aluv

    ReplyDelete