Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Peek

My breath caught as she peaked.  He was showing her the world with just his kiss.  My wife moaned and whimpered beneath another man and I could only touch myself with hungry hands.  The road that led me here was one of deceit and yet now I cherished these visual moments.  The barricades in my mind collapsed as I watched unnoticed.  Over and over I mentally repeated “Please fuck her, please fuck her” and soon he did.  Our fantasies had become routine until now and as he exploded deep inside of her I quietly wiped away my own reward.


Photo Title: Intimately
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: west kis
Location of Work:  deviantArt

306

2 comments:

  1. Better men then l, but want a visual... Great image..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far only in my head. Thanks for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete