Thursday, June 20, 2013

Burnt

Somewhere between syrup and kisses we forgot about food.  Not yet clothed you unwittingly taunted my morning need.  I watched as you bent across the table placing silverware and pounced without hesitation.  Soon you found me between your legs slowly gliding into your sex, you whimpered, biting your lip, enjoying the surprise of my heat.  You perfectly matched my rhythm, thrust for thrust, slow at first then, as expected, our pace quickened. Minutes later you lay spent on the table with me on top, a perfect breakfast.  You smiled, mumbling about burnt toast, as we again teased each other.


Photo Title: Sex Instead of Breakfast
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: The Cocky Hunk
Location of Work: Tumblr The Sensual Kink

307

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a low cal breasdfast . Sexy image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low Calorie indeed lol. Thanks for the comment and visit 1man.

    ReplyDelete