Monday, June 2, 2014

Crystal


Crystal

She looked back over her shoulder, checking once more that no one was watching as she quickly climbed into my car.  “Where are we going?” she asked a bit nervous.  “I know a place.” I said, reaching out and running my hand down her leg.  She smiled lighting up her baby blue eyes and I knew instantly she was mine.  Soon we were driving down a bumpy gravel road lined with thick green trees and dark grey shadows.  I watched her eyes dart back and forth studying our surroundings as my fingers found their way into her panties and then in to her wet heat.  Her mouth opened as she gasped and pressed against my touch.  “Are we almost there?” she asked hungrily.  “Almost” I replied as I gently circled her clit while navigating the rough road.  The bumps were surely helping me out.

Soon I pulled into a heavily shaded gap in the trees and the second I put the car into park she was on top of me.  She had thrown the seatbelt off so fast that it smacked against the window nearly shattering it.  I sat pinned to my chair as she used the steering wheel pressed against her back as leverage to grind into me hard and cruelly.  “Fuck me now!” she begged between tasty sweeps of her tongue against mine.  I did not think it was possible for me to get any harder than I already was but the press of her lips on mine and the way her blonde hair fell in her face whenever she came up for air and eyed at me did just that.

I fumbled for the door handle and nearly fell out of the car as she spilled out behind me.  She was an animal, pouncing on me, her prey.  “How much time do we have?” I asked.  “I don’t care she moaned” as she continued pressing her body against mine. We slid against the side of the car kissing, biting and grinding until we reached the trunk.  Something metallic from my pants slid loudly along with us.  I could hear it but did not care what it was.  Finally I pushed her off of me and she stood there panting with burning hunger in her eyes.  I held my hand out to her, holding her back with an invisible force as I moved back along the car, sliding my back against it’s side.  I was trapped between her want and my 2007 Camry.  “Hold on” I said as I managed to open the passenger door while facing her.  She watched me without saying a word.  Once it was opened all the way I turned my full attention to her, smiling broad.  “After you” I said sweeping my hand in the direction of the back seat.  She laughed and purred “Why thank you kind sir” as she approached the car and began crawling in.  I stopped her as she was about to go further in.  “Right there is perfect” I whispered into her ear as I slid up behind and against her.  I ran my finger down her arms with a feather touch and as she shivered with desire, I reached around her, pulling her top down from the front.  She looked back over her shoulder as her large breasts tumbled out for all of nature to see, locking her eyes on mine.

She didn’t flinch as I bent her over at the waist just a bit.  She just stared anticipating what was going to happen next.  I pulled up her skirt up over her hips, exposing her nice round ass to me and the world. She stuck it out a bit further in answer to my actions.  It was then my animal need kicked in and within mere seconds I had yanked her thong panties down and they lay resting backs of her calves and bent knees. Paused and enjoyed the view of her dripping wet cunt.  She was ready and so was I.  As I fumbled with my zipper with one hand, I ran my other along her wetness, dipping my fingers into her heat just to tease her.  She whimpered in delight and in between moans again begged, “Please fuck me.”  I was ready to do as she demanded. 

When my cock sprang free of my pants I did not hesitate or play it soft. Rather I slid up against her and buried myself, all the way to the base in her moist tunnel so fast she yelped with what I could only assume was delight.  There was no rhythm or method to my movements.  I just fucked her fast and hard and she met my every thrust equally with loud and struggled “Yes’s” and “Oh God’s”.     A car drove past and we did not bother to stop.  We could care less if they saw doing anything.  As it moved along the road out of earshot I continued to fuck her fast and furious, grabbing her hair and neck so that I could penetrate her wet warmth even further, if that was possible.  She told me not to stop and I had no plan to as she slammed back into me meeting me thrust for thrust.  I was nearing my peak and tried my damndest to hold on for hers.  Her whispered don’t stop and focus told me it was near.

When she did climax I was both relieved and nearly mad.  I was trying my best to not to lose my worth but that no longer mattered when she arched her back and clamped down on my cock with her tight magic.  I exploded deep inside of her, long rope after long rope of salty hot seed as she greedily milked me for my every last drop.  I filled with so much of my essence I could feel it seep form between our connection and run down her leg. Once I was emptied I lay against her back recovering as she leaned forward face down catching her breath in the back of my car.  Amazingly I was still hard and now could feel every bit of her wet and silky heaven on my dick.  She pushed back against me, keeping me inside of her as she reached for her purse and pulled out her phone.  “2:45” she said, “I still have another hour before he gets home.”  She then clenched down with her cunt muscles once again on my dick enjoying my still hard thickness.  “It seems you may have another round in you.” Her hesitation and timidness form earlier long gone. My response was silent but obvious as I stood and began to once again slowly work my way in and out of her, sweating heavily even while being well shaded from the mid day sun.  I was not about to call it quits.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

019
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment