Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All caught up and ready for some fun!


If you have not noticed I finally posted all my Pieces of Babylon writings with their respective photos.  Now I am back to posting them daily or every few days.  This means I now have time for my other writings and adventures.  I know some of you are looking forward to this. 
I will be starting a new series called Second Hand Pulp.  They will not be posted on a specific time frame or schedule but more so in a random when the mood hits me pattern.  The premise for this is for me to search out old dime store books, magazines or pulp on the web and use the cover photos as inspirations for new short stories, hence the name Second Hand Pulp.  I hope it turns out to be a fun project.  For me it will combine my love for writing with my love of 40’s 50’s and anything retro.
But Long story short everything is back to normal and you should be seeing a variety of posts not just my daily 100 word snippets.

No comments:

Post a Comment