Friday, February 15, 2013

Wet


Her fingers glistened beneath the cotton as she manipulated her mind, imagining he was there quenching her thirst.  She circled her desire skillfully as she begged for him to continue on; calling his name out loud, knowing no one would hear her.  She held nothing back as she ground into her warm hand while keeping her eyes shut tight so that the sunlight did not pierce and destroy her perfect mental escape.  He was deep inside her the very moment she pushed a third finger in; gasping and shuddering as her peak moistened, pooling on the sheets beneath her. 


Photo Title: Couch 8
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: The Paminator
Location of Work:  deviantArt

182




1 comment:

  1. Very erotic ... I haven't seen you on my blog list, it has been not posting blogs of late so I thought I would check you out. I see by the date you are missing in action. I hope you are taking a break and will be back soon...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete