Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kelsey


Kelsey

Slowly she peels away her clothes. Eyes painted gold and lust on her lips she teases with each movement making me wonder what will vanish next.  Biting her lip after she whispers “I want you.”  She plays the perfect victim, waiting for me to feast on her desire. 

Seconds pass as our hearts race.  In moments she is pressed against the door, hands raised above her, my breath heavy on her neck. “Don’t move.” I command as I kneel in front of her.  Her legs spread as my tongue navigates her thighs nibbling my way up to her moistness.  Delicately I shift her panties to the side.  She moans softly as I flick her clit with my tongue, swallowing her passion.  She grinds into my hungry mouth knowing, wanting, expecting more.

As she shudders and small ripples of pleasure course over her I rise offering her my tongue so that she tastes herself.  Greedily she accepts it as I pin her tense arms above her head yet again.  Any moment now the door she is pressed against could open yet care and caution have been tossed to the wind.

Biting her neck I lower one hand to find my buckle.  Her breath catches when she realizes how far we are going.  It was tease and quick passion no longer.  She gasps as I ease into her, one slow inch at a time.  She involuntarily responds by lifting a leg, allowing my cock to enter her completely.  “We shouldn’t “  She whispers as her skirt hides the depth of our games.  “Don’t move your arms.” I whisper into her ear.  She does as she is told.

Her eyes are locked on mine as I lift her other leg driving my cock deeper into her.  Pressing into the door while staring at her god awful sexy mouth.  She is a vision; an angel of sex

As people shuffle by in the hall I pick up my pace as she tries ever so hard to quiet her moans.  I can see it I her eyes she wants to say stop but her body betrays her.  Her cunt clenches around my cock milking me for more.  She wants the end goal

Someone knocks at the door and still I continue to fuck her.  She answers with a breathy “Give me a minute.” There we are, fucking with clothes on, a stranger interrupting with only a cheap press wood door separating us from them.

This is what sets us both off.   She climaxes unable to stop her loud moans of pleasure.  Her cunt tightens hard around my dick coaxing my cum out.  With one last thrust I explode deep into her, coating her insides with spurt after spurt of my seed. She smiles with just a bit of fear in her eyes.  I lower her and she stands again our mixed juices running down her leg.

Not realizing that her hands are still above her head she whispers, “We shouldn’t have.”
I reply “I know” enjoying her unkempt look.  As I tidy myself she walks over to the desk in the room and sprawls out across it, unconsciously grasping at her exposed breast.  She stares at me biting her lower lip, lost in the thought of knowing this won’t be the last time and another knock comes at the door

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

No comments:

Post a Comment