Thursday, January 9, 2014

Emma


Emma

She waits with wicked in her doe brown eyes as she taunts me with her soft crimson stained smile. The cotton of her barely there pink top struggles and strains to contain the breasts I so badly want to slide my tongue and kisses over. She knows her sun drenched honey skin and smooth golden caramel thighs beckon my need, and still, she plays coy. Teasing me and my desire with captured clicks of her natural beauty frozen in time.

She is a practiced woman, setting her traps, easily ensnaring my want for her. Although her game is played from afar I am willing to allow her to act as my provocateur. My burden is upon me. I play the willing fool just for the few glimpses of this alluring vixen. I betray my morals and sanity as I sit here pounding my fingers against the keyboard, pondering what she smells like and how she tastes. Is she fiery and cinnamon or soft and vanilla? What would my name sound like as it ran from her tongue and whispered softly across her lips?

She thunders my heartbeat with a few well-placed words; doing nothing else, save for showing me what my imagination can only build from. Yellow lace taunts with grey faded shadows leading to what I can only imagine is heaven. She is my fading vision from last night, my right now daydream desire that no matter whatever hazy moment I wake up from and find she is gone, never having really been there, I will race to restore a glimpse of by a simple click of electric power upon my laptop.

This torment has barely begun and already I know there will be scars. Her beauty and seduction is the beginning of a drug that I might never be able to quit. I am her caged pet. A slave she holds captive with such simple things as saying hello. I can only imagine the ways she will beguile me with more morsels of her sex and sway in the coming days. She is a prison I have no desire to escape from. She is my tomorrow stumble into seduction and want. She is simply herself. She is Emma.



Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

No comments:

Post a Comment