Friday, October 4, 2019

Smoke Break



Smoke Break
(A Tabitha Tale)

The door swung open and I enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine I was denied in my office, otherwise known as a cubicle.  It was the one time of day where it was just me and my thoughts.  There was no incessant drone of voices, all trying to make the next best deal, it was peaceful.  It was silence and nature on an abandoned rooftop. They tried to make it nice by having a few trees and now neglected potted plants.  I truly appreciated the effort.  It was probably the only thing I had appreciated about working at this company.  I always picked this time of day because I knew no one else would be here.  1:15 was perfect.  Everyone was scampering back to their squeaky chairs to catch up on what they missed, or they had already been there working through their stomach growls, in hopes of escaping the hell they called work, an hour earlier than the rest of the suit and tie rats they pretended to like.

Today was no different than any other.  I fished out a pack of Dunhill Blues from my pocket, ready to enjoy my tobacco escape and a little me time.  Yes, I smoke the yuppie stuff.  It wasn’t so much for the flavor but for the art.  I felt it separated me from the chain smoking Marlboro huffing beasts that I wanted no part of.  I guess it was me saying I am better than you.  I am refined.  I am cultured and have great taste.  The reality was I just enjoyed being odd and different.  Let the rest assume whatever they wanted I did not care.

I lit the first of what would be roughly three cigarettes, inhaling deeply my release.   I thought to myself this could not get any better.  At least not until after 5 o’clock.  I was not burning my soul in these wrapped papers but rather my disgust for the drone of 9 to 5.  The nicotine rush did just enough to keep me sane or my smart mouth shut.  I turned and flopped into one the plastic chairs provided for us and leaned my head back staring into the cloudless sky.  It was then I heard the creak of the door and felt my momentary paradise begin to crack.  I did not want to have some hollow conversation with a nobody who had dared interrupt my sacred and personal time and space.  The words “How dare they!” flashed in my head but fake calm spread across my face as I took a deep drag and lowered my head from my sky view to see who my new nemesis of peace was. 

Tabitha stood at the door.  She smiled at me and before I could say a word she held her fingers to her lips in a shushing motion.  I shook my head without a sound.  She knew this was my quiet time.  My escape from Craig and his loud phone barking in the cubical next to me.  She knew I came here to relax and just find some peace of mind.  Why would she dare to ruin that for me?  She walked toward me and I could not help think as to how she was always so well dressed.  She walked that blurred line of professional woman and every man’s fantasy work place sex experience so very well.  She was good at just touching the edges of naughty but not enough for anyone to really call her out on it.  Today it was a pencil skirt and bright white three quarter length sleeve blouse.  The outfit that every Hollywood producer throws into the movies to make men leer just a bit more at the screen.  She topped it all off with those sexy black rimmed glasses of hers that she chose to wear every now and then.  Only I knew she did not have a need for them.  Her eyes were 20/20.  She wore them when she pleased for who she pleased.


Tabitha smiled as she got closer, stopping barely a foot away from where I was resting lazily in the chair.  I looked up at her and she smiled again.  I shook my head.  “Come on Tabitha.  I don’t have time for your games.  You know this is my chance to decompress.  To relax.  Why would you purposely bother me now?”  As I brought a new cigarette to my lips and lit it she knelt in front of me.  I nearly swallowed my inhale.  “Be quiet” she said.  I am gonna help you “Relax” she made air quotes as she said this.  I began to speak again but she demandingly said “Shut up Thomas” and pushed me back into the chair. 

She stared up at me in the dirtiest, grittiest way and my heart skipped.  My eyes followed her hands as she slid them up my pants and towards my zipper.  It was then I attempted to mumble a weak, non-resistant, “really here?” question which was met with a quick whispered “I said be quiet.  Smoke your damn cigarette and light another if you have to.” And so I did.  I leaned back in the chair and took a long drag of my Dunhill as she slowly drew down my zipper.  I can still hear it in the silence now.  The unthreading of a metal zig zag.  She did not pause in the least and soon she had my aching and hard cock out from within my pants.  I gazed down upon her as she looked up at me. The only thing between her eyes and mine being my length.  She smiled hungrily up at me and then swallowed me whole.  I groaned and took another drag.  Leaning my head back yet again as she worked her mouth on my shaft.  The “is this really happening thoughts” were fleeting because any time the sanity of my being at work and this was not ok was washed away by the swirl of her tongue on my swollen purple helmet.  She was amazing with that wet tongue of hers.

I throbbed in her mouth and once again looked down at her.  My cigarette dangling from my white knuckled hands.  There was always something so intense about public sex or sexual activity.  It was a rush pure adrenaline.  I could tell she was feeling it too.  I stared down in the eyes of hungry lioness as she worked her mouth up and down on my cock.  She was determined to get me to cum and I knew she would have what she wanted.  There was only one thing that would satisfy her appetite.  She had to have the electric desire that coursed through her and she had to have it soon.   The spent cigarette fell from my hand and I reached for another.  As I lit it I contemplated my situation.  Here I was.  On the rooftop rest area of my work.  Having my normal 1:15 smoke and getting my cock sucked by the sexiest woman at the office.  How did I manage to get myself into such a situation?

The deeper she pulled me in the more the thirst burned her throat.  The touch of her tongue were like light butterflies flitting against my tip.  Her gentle hands and sweet lips were enough to drive me mad.  My focus was challenged. Finish my cigarette.  Don’t burn her.  Finish for her.  I could feel my heat rising and I lay a hand on her head.  I wrapped my fingers in her hair.  Not to force her.  But to merely guide her along at the right pace.  She wanted my cum and my cum she would have.

My masterpiece swelled with paint for her and she knew I was near because she began to work her hand in rhythm with her mouth.  The buildup was intense.  I was nearing my breaking point and I warned her.  Hungry as she was that only provided her with more want and need for her reward.  I gathered up her hair as she feasted on my sex and I bucked one last time dry.  She devoured me whole and I burst sending ropes of thick salty and sweet cum down her throat.  She swallowed and continued swallowing until my throbs yielded nothing more.  We did all this in silence.  I was her antidote for whatever poisoned her mind today and I did not mind.  There was silence save for our movement.  Without a word she tucked me back in like a proper servant and stood up.  She smoothed her skirt and flicked the dirt from her knees.  She looked down at me as I sat with Dunhill burnt to the filter in my mouth and smiled.  She said thanks Thomas I needed that and turned to leave.  As she got to the door she turned to me and said.  “I imagine you won’t be telling your girlfriend you had a bad day at work today will you?”  I laughed and responded in kind.  “I pretty sure you won’t be complaining to your husband either Tabitha.”  With that she turned and left. 

I sat quietly for a moment and then after a short bit looked at my watch.  It was 1:27.  I still had time for one more smoke.  “I guess today wasn’t so bad after all” I said out  loud to no one and lit my cigarette.  And then through the very door Tabitha had just left came Craig, the phone barker from the next cubicle over. He of course asked annoyingly loud.  “Hey man can I bum one of your fancy smokes I left mine in the car.”   I shook my head in spite of everything that had just happened and extended my pack to him.  He said thanks and just out of typical courtesy asked how my day was going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment