Friday, November 2, 2012

Split Personality?


I am beginning to wonder if maybe I have a really well controlled split personality.  I say this because it amazes me how quickly I can flip the switch from a sexually deviant writer and voyeur to, I guess you call it, real life where not a single thing about sex is discussed.  I go from always aroused and wanting more to being just the normal guy at the office or around friends.  I mean I am not calling myself a 50’s Ward Cleaver square but there is a clear dividing line.  I would shock the hell out of the people around me if they knew or read what I write or discuss.  And the few that do find out come and go so quickly in my life that it’s kind of sad.

Do any of you feel like this or live like this?  Do you anxiously open your tumbler, blogger or whatever form of social media yearning for a bit of the naughty or just flat out hot and sexy?

I enjoy beauty in all forms and just wonder if it stays separate that way for a reason.  Clearly there is a difference between love and sex.  So currently I guess this blog is my Mr. Hyde personality and he so wants to be out more than Dr. Jekyll.

No comments:

Post a Comment