Thursday, February 1, 2018

Tangled


Tangled

(A Tabitha Tale)


She lay naked pressed against me.  Her soft pale silken skin, lit by the moonlight, felt wonderful as she writhed within my arms.  First it was her fingers caressing, searching for her wet hello, and then she gasped as I watched her play, finding her intended want.  I smiled and whispered into her ear, coaxing her on and she responded with sexiest little moans.  I found heaven on earth the moment she was comfortable enough to explore herself while I witnessed her pleasure.  

There we lay upon her bed in the dead of night. The fan blowing just enough to cool our overheated bodies.  I kissed her as she looked up at me and smiled.  It was brief for then she was lost, once again returning to focus on her fingers that played between her legs.  Somewhere between our wet kisses and her grinding her bare ass against my rigid cock, the sensual quiet was broken by a new sound.  It was a sound that could both be heard and felt.  A gentle whir of delight was about to send my love into a frenzy as she squirmed within my arms.

I smiled, knowing full well what that sound was.  Leaning over her right shoulder I was able to get a view of the pink perfection that now penetrated my love.  With the first touch against her already over stimulated clit, her body tensed and she arched her back into me.  A simple and soft yes escaped her lips and I nearly lost myself there.  I wanted her so very bad but I also wanted what was happening. I resisted the urge to flip her over and impale her with my girth and continued to watch as she caressed her heat with her vibrator.

The faster she played the wetter she became.  I could see her glistening with excitement as she used her other arm to pull me in for a kiss.  It was deep and wet just like her.  I managed to wrap my arms around her completely and grabbed each of her breasts, making sure to play with her swollen pink nipples.  I alternated between kissing her and whispering in her ear how sexy she was and how much I loved her.  This only made her hotter and she winced within my arms.  She then whispered the thing any man loves to here.  Babe, I am so close, don’t stop.

I continued to play with her sensitive nipples.  Using just the right touch.  I so badly wanted to bite them.  To lick and suck on those magnificent breasts of hers but this was not my moment.  I was at her alter.  I was there to witness my goddess find her heaven.  Again came her cry of how close she was, telling me she was about to cum, and then she pulled me for a single deep and final kiss before her peak.  Her body tensed, her grasp on my neck, as she pulled me into her, was so strong and yet I fought to stay right where I was.  To allow her to have her moment.  I felt a bit of her moisture run from her legs onto mine.  I was there to watch her climax, to feel her crescendo.  And then she exploded with sound and movement.  She was a volcano of sex erupting on to me and her toys.  I loved every damned second of her. 

Eventually, I felt her body relax and settle into me.  She was vulnerable yet trusting.  I was blessed to witness her in all her glory.  She shared with me something so private and so sexy.  Soon I found myself watching the rise and fall of her chest as she lay upon me dozing and I smiled.  I could not think of a better way to sleep.  She had given all of herself to me and now she lay safe without worry in my arms.  I managed to kiss her on her head once more, before I too was taken by sleep and the dreams about what we would do next with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment