Saturday, February 3, 2018

Daybreak


Daybreak
(A Tabitha Tale)

As the morning sun broke the grey shadows of our bedroom, she lay there, my naked brunette goddess, pressed against my leg running her fingers across my chest.  I could feel the heat of her mound pressed into my thigh and it made me even harder as I focused on the task at hand. Every now and then she stopped and played with my nipples.  She did this as she lay there watching me, studying my reaction.  She wanted to know what made me tick so she could do it again and again. She loved watching me touch myself in the morning.  Hell she loved it no matter what time of the day it was.  But today, it seemed she was hungry for me to burst from my rigid thickness.  Our fun was not always about sex with one another we really enjoyed the pleasure we could have and give to each other. 

Tabitha leaned into my ear and whispered a small question.  “Are you going to cum for me this morning?”  She knew damn well I was but I managed to grunt the response she wanted to hear as I concentrated on my cock.  I stroked myself fast and then slower, varying my speeds to hurry along my much needed relief.  She pulled me to her lips and kissed me as I lay there handling my girth.  She smiled and turned her head once again to watch as she slid her hand slowly from my chest, trailing a finger lightly on my skin, as she made her way to the base of my cock.  She had paused a bit on my tip, when I slowed my pace, to scoop a bit of the pre-cum that oozed from me.  I wanted so badly for her to bring it back to her tongue but she had other ideas. I was so dam close to exploding and I think she could tell because she smiled and watched more intently as my hands worked there magic on me.

I could swear her mouth was watering and there was a want for me to be buried deep inside her, however that was for another time.  This morning was just for her to watch and maybe even help just a bit. She cupped and massaged my balls as I stroked faster and harder.  I managed to utter a short “Dear god I am so close”.  I turned my head so that I could take in those beautiful golden brown eyes and soft lips as she gazed upon my pulsating cock.  She wanted her reward.  She wanted to see me shoot ropes of sticky hot cum onto my fingers and hers.  She wanted to see my liquid heat pool on my stomach as I lay there doing this for both her and I.  Masturbating for each other while in one another’s arms  is one thing we had grown to realize we really really enjoyed.  It was a level of trust and love we found in one another.  It was us sharing our most vulnerable and personal moments with one another.  Tabitha licked her lips once more anticipating what was about to happen.  My muscles were tightening and I bucked my hips a bit, continuing to get closer and closer to what we both wanted and I sorely needed.

“That’s it baby” she whispered never moving her eyes away from cock.  My breathing quickened along with my heartbeat as I looked over her naked body and squeezed my shaft harder while I pistoned myself up and down.  I needed that edge that something to send me over the climax cliff and it was if at that very moment Tabitha had read my mind.  She trailed her fingers from the base of my cock to just below my balls and began to massage that taboo little fleshy part between my ass and my sac. She carefully moved herself so that she could still watch my peak while massaging me and she began to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears coaxing me on, begging for me to burst and soon she was not disappointed. Her touch and tongue spun me into heaven and I bucked one final time before my volcanic eruption of liquid gold gushed onto our hands and around my cock.  She laughed a bit overcome with the excitement of watching me cum for her.  It was never ending for me or at least it seemed so.  Stream after stream of milky white warmth coated our hands and my stomach and she just smiled big and wide when I finally offered no more of what she had wanted.  My breathing slowed, my heart no longer raced and I just lay there as she ran a finger through my sticky nectar.  She even at one point scooped just a bit onto her finger and brought it to her mouth making sure to watch me as I watched her lick it off with a deliberately wicked smile.


She whispered I love you so much and then settled in against me naked and happy, now softly stroking my flaccid cock. I eventually relaxed under her touch as the morning spun lazily around us.  At some point I Ieaned into her hair and inhaled deeply and then I eventually fell asleep once more, with the smell of lilacs and her floating through my mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment