Thursday, November 1, 2012

The River



"The River"

Whispered sounds of pleasure
Pierce my mind
As the river laps at our thighs

Naked
She grinds rhythmically into me
Her mouth tracing my ear and neck

A beast within
Howls at her touch
Wanting more
Needing faster

We resist
I hold back this burden
She knows I fight
And still
She teases with tongue and sweet words

I hunger with dry thirsty lips
Her legs wrapped around me
Easing herself along a practiced path
Gazing at me determined
Eyes piercing
Mouth half open

Our heat rises
Disregarding the cool water
Her knowing smile only tormenting me more

Her tightness increases
Along with her moans
We refuse to submit to the animal
And slowly
Together
We peak

Lost in the moment
Resting in one another’s arms
Our sins are washed away
By the current

We remain greedy
Pondering our hunger
As it rises once more

Quietly
With her hips
She seduces me yet again
Forgetting where we are

By
Thomas Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment