Thursday, February 26, 2015

Willow


Willow

She giggled every stumbling step she made as I walked behind her carefully steadying her progress.  When we finally reached the bedroom she turned and paused, staring into my eyes.  “I love you baby.” she whispered.  “I know you do.” I responded quietly as a wide smile flashed across my face.  “And I love you.”  We were at the close of another of our popular wine a cheese parties and it seems my wife may have had just a bit too much red wine this time around. 

As we drew closer to our bed she nearly flew into it, launching herself the last few feet in the air and flopping with a muffled thud onto the comforter that lay on top.  She laughed uncontrollably and rolled over, once again staring at me seemingly lost in thought.  As I reached out and began removing her black lace high heels her laughter quieted and the smile on her face faded.  “You are so good to me.” She slurred a bit as she said this.  “You are worth every ounce of my time sweetie.” I replied as my heart fluttered. 

I could not believe how lucky I was to be married to this simply radiant and somewhat drunk women that lay before me.  Her blue eyes glinted with the glaze of intoxication and she was yet again smiling.  “Will you help me?” she purred.  “I am.” I said.  “Will you help me out of my dress?”  She said as she squirmed to the edge of the bed and stood up.  I licked my lips at the sight of her.  She had turned with her back toward me and motioned to the zipper at the top of her gorgeous form fitting black dress.  I reached out and moved her long raven hair to the side so that it would not get in the way and I slowly slid the zipper along the curve of her back allowing my eyes to enjoy every bit of her as I did this.

I then ran my hands along her exposed back enjoying the feel of her soft pale skin.  My wife turned toward me and gave me a look of pure want.  She licked her lips and I licked mine.  Neither of us spoke as she dropped her arms to her sides allowing her dress to slink to the floor.  I swear I stopped breathing as I drank her in.  She wore a sexy matching bra and panty set that I had never seen on her before.  My eyes explored the material and where it came in contact with her body.  It was a perfect fit.  The way it pressed against her breast as her chest rose and fell.  I hardened as I saw how it pressed against her mound and practically begged me to tear it off of her.  She stood there allowing me to savor every inch of her.

I was so turned on it took everything I had not to pounce on her right then and there.  Just as I finished enjoying every thing she had obviously painstakingly prepared for me she swayed a bit and sat on the bed.  I reached out and steadied her.  The wine once again reared it’s head and this time sent her into oblivion.  My wife slumped over a bit and I sighed knowing that her intended fun would have to wait for another day.  I pulled the covers back and guided her sexy, now almost limp body into the bed, carefully laying her head upon the pillow.  I could not resist another glance before I pulled the covers over her, sealing her in for the night.  I smiled to myself and laughed a bit as I kissed her forehead whispering “good night” before I turned to leave.

“Now that’s a shame.” came a voice from the doorway.  It was my wife’s best friend Willow.  Lost in the fun I was about to have, I completely forgot there were a few people still at the party.  “She spent all week preparing for tonight” Willow said quietly.  “Isn’t she damn sexy in that underwear? I helped her pick it out.”  I laughed at the situation and walked to the bedroom door where Willow stood.  “I am pretty sure I will get to enjoy all her efforts soon enough.” I responded.  Willow laughed and flipped the light switch off.  “Well I don’t think tomorrow is gonna be that day with the hangover she is destined to have.”  I shut the door behind us and we walked down the hall together.  “You may have a point there.” I said and smiled. 


When I entered the living room I noticed that everything was picked up and clean.  There was bit of shuffling in the kitchen so I headed that way with Willow following behind me.  It was my neighbor John and his Wife.  They were putting away the last of the dishes.  “You guys didn’t have to do that.” I said knowing they did not mind.  Willow grabbed the remote to the stereo system that lay on the counter and turned the music down just a bit so we did struggle to talk over it.  We spoke a short while longer and eventually I found myself at the door walking everyone out.  I waved to John and his wife goodbye and turned to Willow to tell her goodnight as well when she caught me off guard.  “You know when your wife and I went shopping I bought myself some equally sexy underwear.”  The statement hung in the air like a lit match in a dark room.  “Excuse me?” I asked.  She said nothing as she turned and walked back into my house. 

I stood there trying to comprehend what she just said. I wondered what it meant.  Was she hitting on me?  I shook my head and figured most likely not.  We had all been friends forever so we, on numerous occasions, say things that were beyond appropriate in any regular friendships.   I walked back into the house and could not see Willow anywhere.  I soon found her in my bedroom.  She was setting a glass of water down on the nightstand beside my wife along with some aspirin.  She turned and eyed me.  “She is gonna need this in the morning” Willow said not even whispering.  I raised my fingers to my lips in shushing motion and Willow laughed.  “My dear your lovely wife would not even hear a freight train if ran right through the bedroom right now.”  I looked over at where my wife lay passed out and smiled knowing willow was probably right.

When I turned my attention back to Willow my breath caught.  She was now standing maybe an inch or two away from me.  I tried to step back but was unsuccessful due the bed pressing against the back of my legs.  Willow laughed.  “I think your husband is caught between a rock and a hard on.” Said Willow.  She did not even bother to quiet her words.  I licked my lips and stuttered, “Uhm…what are you doing?”  Willow leaned in very close to me pressing against my body.  “Finishing what your wife started.” As she said this she pushed me back onto the bed.  I flopped down on top of my wife’s legs.  I turned my head in a panic watching for any signs of life but my wife did not move.  I sat between her legs in such a way that one pressed against my back and the other ran under my thighs.  I was at a loss for words and did not move.

Willow crawled up on to the bed practically straddling me and put her arms on my shoulders.  “Tell me you don’t want this.  Tell me you are not turned on right now?” I did not respond.  I had no idea what to do.  Part of me struggled with the fact that I absolutely worshipped my wife and another very small animalistic part of me wanted what would most likely come next.  My nonresponse was answer enough for Willow.  She reached beneath her dress and quickly worked my buckle and zipper.  Before I knew it she held my thickness in her hand and smiled.  “Whoa you are as thick as she claims you were.” Willow said as she looked down at me.  At that moment I swelled and hardened in her grasp as I stared up at her admiring the view.  I had known the entire time I had knew Willow that she was a sexy woman but I never really looked at her in that way.  I was happily married to an equally gorgeous woman. That was until now. 

This firecracker waif of a blonde with icicle blue eyes was simply ravishing.  I now saw how perfectly sexy the wispy short black dress she wore was.  It was not one of those limiting dresses where you needed a can opener get out of it.  It was perfect for what was currently happening, for what was about to happen.  I looked at my sleeping wife that I was practically sitting on and she had not budged. I then looked back at the radiant blonde who hovered above me palming my desire.  She smiled wickedly and with her other hand slid the cloth that guarded against our sins and slowly lowered herself onto me.  I moaned and savored every inch of me that slid into her wet heavenly heat.  When her thighs met mine and I was completely inside of her she leaned forward pressing her forehead against mine.  “Tell me this does not feel good and I will stop” she whispered.  Silence hung in the air and I said nothing.

Willow began to slowly rock back and forth on me moaning loudly as I matched her with slow thrusts.  Soon she was fevered with her approach raising her self up a few inches and then plunging down on me fast and loud.  She even addressed my wife as we did this.  “Your husband is gonna make me cum.” She breathed out heavily as she said this.  I looked over at my wife, reminded that she was right there by the press of her legs against me and the fact that Willow dared talk to her.  I turned my attention back to Willow as I continued to fuck her on top of my wife.  “That’s right.  That’s it. Don’t stop.” She cooed as sweat ran down her neck. 

I was now lost in Willow. I wanted to fuck her harder and faster.  I wanted to feel the slap of my skin against hers.  Without thinking I picked her up and slammed her down on the bed next to my wife.  She laughed uncontrollably as she looked over at her best friend.  I yanked down my pants, tore her panties off of her and again slipped into her.  I was out of control.  I fucked her without regret.  The smack of our skin echoed across the bedroom.  Willow screamed “I’m gonna cum.” and I nearly lost it.  I think she knew this and as if I needed permission she demanded I do the same.  “That’s it cum for me.  CUM INSIDE OF ME.” She yelled and so I did.  I exploded with such and intensity that it practically shot out of her.  It was the most I can remember ever cumming.  I pumped rope after rope of hot salty seed into her now battered cunt and then collapsed on top of her.

I lay there on top of her stomach catching my breath as she laughed and when I looked up at her she smiled.  She then reached over and grabbed my wife’s arm holding it up in the air.  “Now that was fucking amazing.” She said and then let my wife’s arm flop back down to the bed.  I shook my head at her brazenness.  I reached up and pulled her dress down along with bra her exposing her breast to me. I moved closer and sucked her nipple into my mouth.  She laughed at this and then pushed me off and slid off the bed.  She walked around as I lay there watching and bent over to pick up her panties.  As she did this I saw her cunt and the juice that ran down her leg and smiled a bit proudly.  She stood and showed me her panties.  “Well so much for paying for expensive underwear huh?”  Willow smiled.  “I told you a freight train would not wake her up.”  Then she walked out of the room and shut the door behind her.


I lay there a few moments pondering what the hell I just did.  I looked over at my sleeping wife and my heart sank.  A few minutes later I heard the front door to the house shut and then I was left alone with my passed out wife and guilt.  Eventually I faded off to sleep wondering what on earth tomorrow would bring.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

031
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment