Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Clara


Clara

She is inescapable.  Times stretches along in varied silences and suddenly, just when we are prepared forget one another, she appears like the sun breaking through on a cloudy day.  She is a sin I know I should not commit and yet here I am, once again standing before her.  Or rather, she stands before me, an offering of desire ready to sate my needs. 

I want to tell her no.  I want to turn and leave before I once again allow the pull that binds us to strengthen.  But who are we fooling?  As she lays her soft finger across my dry lips, she shushes me, grabbing at my belt with her other hand and pulls me into her.  Our eyes lock and the world around us melts away. 

My heart pounds and my breathing quickens.  Any fight or resistance I had escaped with the smile I bear that she easily and wordlessly coaxed from me.  As her small cold hands slip beneath my jeans searching out my heat I look behind her toward the clock on the wall.  It will be hours before she must vanish.  I turn my head to the door just as my pants and she slip to the floor, I focus on the handle, comforted by the fact that she had locked it behind her when she came in.  She knew what she was doing.

“We are so bad for each other” I whisper into the air and then gasp as she runs her wet tongue across my length.  Turning my attention back to her I stare down upon her desperately wanting what comes next.  She knows this and as expected she pauses taunting me to retreat.  Allowing me that moment to change my mind and stop what is happening.  She examines my desire as it rests in her hands as if she were assessing a product she would buy at the store. Then looks up at me with her big chocolate brown eyes and perfect freckled face, waiting for my never to be heard objection.  She pauses a while longer allowing me to take in every bit of her beauty as she holds my essence a mere few inches from her devil’s kiss.

For just a brief second I remember that this should not happen and as if on cue she gently squeezes me, smiling as she does so.  Aware that she just chased away the last shred of resistance in me.  I focus on her and she draws closer to me licking her lips.  “Please” I whisper.  She smiles victoriously swallowing me whole.  Her mouth, the second best thing I will experience this afternoon, sends me spinning through the gates of hell and I don’t even care anymore.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

030
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment