Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Quinn

Quinn

Her thick black hair hung ruffled and unkempt against her soft olive skin as she stared down at me with determination and coffee brown eyes.  “Are you close?” she whispered as she searched for signs of my eventual surrender.  I was, but I fought with every ounce of ache and tension I could muster to stay thick in her velvet kiss.  As I stared up at this magnificent creature riding my desire I forgot completely about the fact that she was not mine and never would be.  I ignored the broken trust and pangs of guilt that would eventually eat at me and I savored every bit of her naked flesh as it smacked and pressed against me. 

She could tell I was fighting my release and that drove her mad.  She wanted victory. She wanted me spent inside of her.  She wanted me to lose what little control I had left.  Quinn sat back on her knees burying me further in her depths and swirled her hips in such a way my restraint almost gave way.  I bit my lip and grunted while tensing, denying her efforts any reward and she laughed at my efforts. She laughed a wicked and lustful laugh that sent shivers down my spine, igniting my skin and my insides.

She leaned back down toward me once again, locking her brown eyes on mine once more and in between a few deep moans whispered “Damn you’re good, but I know I am better.”  With that she bit her lip and with a smile tightened herself around my shaft so much so I could not fight her desire anymore.  Slowly she rose and slowly she fell, and when she knew the moment was right, she quickened her pace coaxing my seed from deep within me.  My heat exploded in her as she threw her head back in a scream of yes while I continued to fire rope after thick rope into her.

She eventually collapsed on top of me covering me with her sweat and hair and found my ear with her mouth.  As she panted heavily she whispered with content “I told you I always get what I want.”  There was no denying this as I lay still beneath her, still buried in sin, not yet soft.  For a moment I thought to myself how he was going to kill me when he found out what I had done.  As if though she could read my mind she rose up, searching out my stare once again and said with a seriousness that I had not seen from her before.  “Don’t worry so much.  He will never know.”  

She slid her hand down between us and grasped my thickness, coated with mine and her betrayal, and moaned approval.  “I think you want more of me don’t you?” The last of my guilt fled as I hardened deep inside of her and prepared for her next insatiable assault.  When she began her rhythmic attack on my need, yipping and moaning, I enjoyed her thighs smacking against mine.  I was once again lost in her thick unkempt hair, watching sweat roll down her naked skin, savoring her undeniable beauty willingly ignorant to the world around us.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

029
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment