Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Friday Night Fever


Friday Night Fever

It was a humid Friday night on Mint Street.  My friends had all abandoned me around midnight for the comforts of their beds but I was nowhere near ready for the evening to end.  As I walked alone, my heels clicking along the cobblestone, passing ultra lounges, bars and the seedy dives that were squeezed into the shadows of yuppie heaven, I pondered the trouble I wanted to get into.  My journey was aimless.  I just knew I wanted something to make me forget yesterday; even if it was just for a short time.

None of the places I passed caught my eye enough to entice me to enter so I resigned myself to leaning against the building while having smoke. I fished through my purse searching out my half smushed box of Dunhills, shaking my head at my filthy habit.  Soon I was standing there sucking down destiny and death, staring at the lights on the bridge just a bit farther down the road.  Red, green, yellow, and then red again. It was a monotonous proceeding that reminded me of my own life.  I was desperate for something different.  I was tired of this god damned city and its daily doldrums.  I pushed myself away from the wall while tossing my cigarette to the ground and squashing it with my heel.  I was pretty sure any ladylike appeal I may have had in the clubs was now long gone.  I smiled at the notion in spite of it being negative.

Maybe I should just go home was running through my head as I headed in the direction of the trains.  That’s when he caught my eye.  He stood there, almost half lurking in the shadows, watching me.  I froze for a moment not quite sure what to think of him.  He stepped a bit into the yellow haze cast from the streetlight above me and my fear dissipated.  He was a bit on the nerdy side with cute potential, not any sort of threat to me.  He actually seemed a bit nervous.  “What was this kid up to?” I thought to myself.  He walked over to me and said hi while looking at the ground.  When I said hello back his head raised up offering me a chance to enjoy his steel grey eyes.  I smiled at him as I looked him over.  I guess that encouraged his next question.  “How much?” he asked.  I did not initially realize what he was asking so I am sure my look of confusion made him realize he needed to repeat his question.  “How much do you cost?”


At first heated anger swept through my body.  “This guy thinks I am hooker?” the words screamed in my head.  But once that settled and the only thing that hung in the air between us was an odd hush I was able to find the humor in it all.  Then suddenly my mind raced with all the possibilities that stood before me.  I looked him over from head to toe admiring all his attributes.  He was well proportioned, well at least from what I could tell.  I had wanted some sort of adventure for the night and it seems I was about to get it.  Without hesitation I grabbed his hand and drug him into the alley.  As I walked pulling him quietly along behind me I found the perfect spot for my intended misdeeds.  Eventually we were seated on and old wooden stairwell facing one another.  He fidgeted nervously as I licked my lips, thriving in my new found role as a woman of the night.

I could continue on, breaking down each delicious moment as they occurred or I could just skip to the part where the innocent young man that propositioned me turned out to be a confident and pleasing lover.  Once I had drained his desire I had figured my fun to be over but he insisted on making sure I too was sated.  I was not one to deny him or me the opportunity.  As his fingers swam in my depths I cooed and shuddered while wave after wave of bliss crashed over me.  There I was in heels, nearly exposed to the viewing world, with three of his fingers buried deep within me.  The stairs creaked and even swayed back and forth a little bit as I pressed against him and his naked spent flesh.  Soon I hit my absolute peak and kicked a leg out while my body tensed.  I had managed to push my skirt off the steps in that moment but I could care less as I rained down upon his skilled touch.

Soon we both just sat there, slowly finding our breath and tongues.  I turned to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips.  As the desire in him faded I watched, as he once again, melted into the inexperienced young man who mistook me for a whore.  I smiled; his trespass was easily forgiven by my current contented state.  I stood and walked down the steps, searching for my skirt.  When I found it and turned back toward him he was standing there dressed with his wallet out.  How he got dressed so fast I can never guess but as I steadied myself and slinked my skirt back up into the right spot he quietly asked.  “What do I owe you? What’s the total?  I have never done this before so I really don’t know.”  My mind raced at his innocence.  “Are you, or where you a virgin?” I asked.  He put his head down breaking eye contact for just a moment and mumbled “Yes Mam”. 
I smiled thinking to myself how good it was that he had not really slept with prostitute for his first time.  He held out five one hundred dollar bills to me and my heart raced.  “I am not a hooker.” I thought to myself.  I wanted to tell him this but I resisted.  “I tell you what.  What is your name?”  “Lloyd” he responded.  “You get the virgin discount tonight Lloyd” as I said this I reached out and took two of his hundreds from him while flashing my best smile.


The rest of my night was drunken blur. I eventually ran into some other friends mine further down Mint St. but not a word was spoken of my previous adventures.  Just between you and me though I did give sweet Lloyd my number and told him that if he ever felt the urge give me a call and I would gladly spend some time with him at even more discounted rate.

Thomas Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment