Monday, July 28, 2014

Morgan


Morgan

No matter how many times I said no she still teased and pushed.  Daddy’s money through the years made her one of those high society witches who always got their way and it seems I was the one thing she could not have.  Yes I enjoyed the way she sauntered about in her skin tight overpriced clothes but I could not, would not, give in to her demands and wants just because she said so.  I had my own pride to consider plus it bears mentioning I worked for her old man and he paid pretty damn well.  She was not worth the risk or the time.

I was having a hard day and things only got worse when Morgan waltzed into the room having come from the pool in a barely there bikini.  Her me me attitude was in full swing and it was grating on my last nerve.  She had been getting bolder and bolder over the last few weeks.  Today it seemed she would stop at nothing.  She looked around the room and saw that everyone was busy or distracted save for me. I was looking at her with disgust and extreme irritation.  “Stupid girl” I thought to myself.  She was really a grown woman, around twenty something, going on nine.  I lost track of what I was doing and grumbled in frustration.  When she noticed me looking at her with no one else looking in our directions she brazenly flipped her bikini top off and flashed her magnificent breasts at me while blowing me a kiss. My mouth dropped, I was angry, but I could not take my eyes of her tits.  I shook my head and left the room determined to avoid her and get my work done.

As it turns out she decided to follow me.  I could hear her footfalls down the hallway trailing after me.  “Who the fuck wears heels to sunbathe by the pool?” I asked out loud and continued on.  I had no idea why or what but my blood was starting to boil.  I was getting really pissed.  “What the fuck is wrong with me?” I thought to myself as I stopped to take a few deep breaths.  It was then that Morgan caught up with me.  I could feel her standing next to me but did not bother turning around.  “Morgan this is not good time.”  I managed to get that out with a controlled tone.  I was proud of myself and it seemed my unexplained anger was fading.  I guess she could tell I was trying to cool off because she gave me a second of quiet.  It didn’t last long enough though.  “Is someone dealing with some pent up frustrations” she said pretty observantly. She could be pretty smart when she wanted to be.  “I know just how to fix that problem” she leaned in and spoke softly.  I took the bait.  “How’s that Morgan?  How the hell is your annoying me gonna help me have a better day?”  She laughed and stepped closer to me.  “We could find a way to, shall we say, release all that tension.”  She whispered the last few words as she ran a couple of her fingers across my shoulders.

I nearly lost it then. All I saw was red.  I was so tired of all her advances and come ons and whatever else she tried, I finally decided to call her on her bluff.  “So you want to fuck Morgan? Is that what you want to do?” I asked unconcerned if anyone was within listening distance.  She stepped back a bit shocked by my tone but then smiled.  “I’m ready when you are.” She cooed.  “Oh is that so? I asked.  I stared at her seething.  She blew me a kiss and a bomb went off in my head.  I grabbed her hand and began to yank her behind me down the hall.  Her heels clacked out of sequence as I drug her behind me toward her room.  I don’t know if she was attempting to get away or to follow me or whatever.  I really didn’t give a shit.  She wanted to have some fun well I was about to show her some fucking fun.

When we got into her room I tossed her toward her bed and turned to lock the door.  When I turned around I was breathing heavy and she stood there, in front of her bed just staring at me.  “This is what you wanted right?” I asked loud almost yelling.  She hesitated a second before answering quietly “yes”.  I gave her the chance to run me off. I gave her the chance to say no.  It seems she was just as bullheaded as me.  She stared at me with doe eyes and quietly asked.  “What do you want me to do?”  I can’t believe she still wanted to play this game.  “Take off your fucking clothes and sit on the bed.”  I practically screamed this at her.  She paused thinking it over and then slipped her robe off.  If this was a game of chicken, she had not blinked yet.

She watched me as the robe hit the floor and then moved to take off her bikini top.  I had seen her breasts from across the room earlier and they were nice but now a mere three or four feet away from me they were amazing.  She didn’t smile.  With a straight face she stared me down and slowly slid her bottoms off her hips and down across her thighs.  Slow and deliberate she bent at the waist and removed them all the while her head stayed straight and her eyes remained locked on mine.  She stood straight up after this and her long sun stained blond hair cascaded down in front of her left shoulder hiding her breast.  She looked at me as she kicked away each of her heels.  We stood there in silence.  The only sound was the air condition and my heavy breathing.  She then moved backwards until she bumped up against the bed behind her and sat down.  She was a vision, a taunting majestic woman who knew her power.  She crossed her legs making a show of it and I hardened at the very movement.  She finally broke our silence and set fire to my raging animal with the next words she spoke.  “Your move tough guy.”

I pounced, ravenous and determined.  I was going to show her.  The room may have been a soft white but all I saw was red and her sitting there teasing my fire.  I closed the few feet between us and yanked from her bed to her feet.  She let out a yelp as I spun her around and pulled her against me.  “You really want to do this? I asked angrily holding her by her jaw, forcing her to stare at me through her hair.  She just laughed and bit at my finger that rested upon her lips.  I took her head in my hand and forcefully bent her over the bed.  “Don’t fucking move” I told her.  She stood there bent over and exposed staring back at me with hungry eyes smiling.  She began to say something but I cut her off.  “Shut the fuck up you talk to fucking much.” As I said this I removed my buckle and quickly undid my jeans allowing them to drop to the floor.  She still stared back at me form over her shoulder smiling. 

I don’t wear boxers or briefs so once the jeans hit the floor my thickness sprang out hard, fast and in need of something wet as it smacked against her ass.  I don’t know if I was angry or extremely horny at this point but it didn't matter.  She was going to get was coming to her.  She was going to get what she supposedly wanted.  I roughly moved her in position not caring if I bruised her thighs and ass as I prepared to assault her.  I licked my right hand and ran my palm across her heat ensuring she was wet enough.  When I did this she ground against me and moaned “God Yes.”  “You really fucking want this don’t you?” I asked as I positioned my purple pulsing cock head at her entrance.  “Mhm” was all she muttered as I brushed against her wetness.  I then played cruel, sliding my pre-cum slicked helmet through her folds and wetness.  “Please” she begged.  “Please what bitch?” I asked as I continued to taunt her need.  “Please, please, pleeeeeasssseee fuck me.”  That was the last line of any resistance I had.

I slammed my length into her unworried about how it felt. She wanted to be fucked by me well then she would.  I powered in and out of her cunt like it was the last pussy I would ever get to fuck.  My thighs smacked her ass with loud defining pops and slaps and the only reason I could not hear it each time I thrust into her was because of the sounds she was making.  She moaned and yelled yes, dear god, don’t stop and fuck over and over, louder and louder.  At this point the whole house could probably hear us but I did not give a flying shit.  I reached around and grabbed the front of her thighs tight pulling her toward me as I fucked her.  I knew my fingers were digging in hard. I knew I would leave bruises but I did not give a damn.  I fucked her hard, fast and furiously.

At one point I lost my balance and pressed into her forcing us both onto the bed.  I never lost my purpose though and as I lay there on top of her, on the bed, I continued fuck her wet cunt.  She stopped moaning and focused on raising her hips to meet me.  She was trying to find my rhythm, trying to match my animal pace.  I was having none of it.  I was in control.  I rolled off of her and grabbed her hair pulling her up to me.  “Do you like this? Do you like being treated like a whore?”  She shook her head.  I could not tell if it was a yes or a no but it really didn't matter.  What mattered to me was that little snarky smile was gone.  It was replaced with a look of desperation and need.  Was it a need for me to stop, who knows.  “Suck my dick.” I demanded shoving her head down toward my waist.  She obeyed and swallowed my cock.  She slurped at it madly and as I held her head, pushing it into my lap, I enjoyed the sound of her gagging.  Soon I wanted to be in her again.  I wanted to feel the warmth of her wetness.  “Stand the fuck up” I demanded and she did.

I watched as I lay on the bed and she stood there before me, her once perfect make up running, spit dangling from her mouth, eyes locked on me.  It was then I had an idea.  I smiled and looked at her.  “Have you ever been fucked in the ass Morgan?” I asked with the devil in my eye.  “Once” she responded quietly.  “Well we are gonna make that twice” I said standing up.  She just shook her head yes.  It seems all the fight and sarcasm she held earlier was gone replaced by a submissive little girl.  I moved behind her once more and she looked at me with concern.  What was left of my anger had long gone.  Now I was just a lustful man.  I had planned to continue with this domineering role I had suddenly taken on but I did not. I pulled her to me and kissed her long and deep and she shaped into my arms.  I felt like I needed to shield her.  “What the hell was going on?” I thought to myself.  I lowered her and me to the bed and we lay for a moment in silence.

After a few moments of her body pressed against mine she turned to me.  She was beautiful in every way possible.  She leaned in and silently kissed me.  It was soft and sensual.  I loved the way her tongue darted into my mouth and teased mine.  When she broke her kiss I missed the touch of her lips instantly.  She kept her eyes on me as she pressed me back into the soft down of her bed.  She then slid over my body until she was perfectly aligned with me.  I soon felt her hand on my cock as she guided me into her wetness and ever so slowly lowered herself onto me.  She then began to rock her hips while softly riding up and down on my manhood.  I watched as she pulled into a complete kneeling position while I rested my hands upon her hips.  Her golden locks feel over her shoulders once again and I watched as she smiled enjoying the feel of me inside of her.

Her pace quickened and my need to erupt came quickly.  I tried to speak only managing to get out her name “Morgan.”  “Shhh” she said as she pressed deeper and faster moaning and gasping.  “It’s OK” she said as she neared a climax of her own.  Faster, harder, deeper she rocked with me inside of her.  My legs tightened, my cock throbbed and my back arched.  I could hold back no longer.  I blasted off inside of her, coating her soft insides with spurt after spurt of my fiery syrup.  She peaked as the last of my thrusts to empty myself within her stopped.  A long moan and gasp escaped her open mouth as she collapsed down upon me. The world went quiet.  She lay there nuzzled against me while I went limp inside of her she then cooed, flexing her tunnel and drawing the last of my seed out. 


The room was quiet for nearly 15 minutes as we lay together.  Eventually she leaned up and stared at me with those piercing sky blue eyes.   She smiled lazily and so did I.  “Do you still want my ass?” she asked offering it to me shockingly.  I didn't respond at first as I pondered this question and all of what just happened.  “Seriously; I am yours to do with what you wish.” She said bowing her eyes a bit lower than mine.  It was then that I realized all this woman really ever wanted was for someone to take charge.  I pulled her into me and whispered to her quietly “Maybe next time my sweet”  She laughed a bit and as she fell asleep in my arms mumbled something that sounded like “good.”

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

027
Photo Title: Unknown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment