Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Dreams



Dreams

I was dreaming.  I found myself floating, bathed in bright light and mist, and my skin was on fire.  Not a bad fire, but rather the kind you want more and more of.  I saw her fade in and out of the fog, oh so many different beautiful versions of her.  Every memory I had captured of this radiant beauty flooded my view.  Her bright wide smile and open mouth laugh.  Her cinnamon milk chocolate brown eyes staring deep into me.  Her sway as she walked away from me while looking back over her shoulder, taunting me knowingly.  I knew I was dreaming but I had no plans on waking up anytime soon. Eventually my imagination took over, turning very real memories into amazing fantasies.  She was there yet again in ways I could only hope she would be.  I could feel her as I slipped into her warmth, as she knelt above me smiling.  I could hear gasp as she shuttered a bit leaning down into me.  Her hair ran across my bare chest and it felt so very real.  I enjoyed its feather like touch as she bounced atop me. It was electric. 


I was dreaming.  I found myself aching for her tongue around my throbbing thickness.  I wanted her to throat me as far she could while staring back at me. Those eyes a mix of want and need, claiming me as hers with one large swallow.  I felt her swirl at my tip. I enjoyed her quick flicks with her come hither stare.  She sent shivers up my spine as she traced every inch of my shaft.  She was a priestess at my altar.  No, it was her altar and I the sacrifice.  She slipped further down, tasting my salt, enjoying the way she made me buck and squirm.  She had me exactly where she wanted me. I knew I was dreaming but I had no plans on waking up anytime soon.  She paused and looked at me with determination.  She had and end goal and she was ready to ensure she got what she wanted.

I was dreaming.  I watched as she grasped my length in her hands and ran them across my slick shaft.  She smiled up at me as I winced and bucked yet again.  Her pace quickened and so did my breathing.  She kept her hands pistonning on my desire and leaned in, kissing the end, flicking her tongue across the tip.  She laughed a bit as she pulled away with a small string of stickiness clinging to both me and her mouth.  I pushed into her hands more and grunted.  She laughed loudly this time as she stared at me with a primal air about her. I was nearing a crescendo. I thought I was dreaming.  I managed to mutter a warning of my arrival. Her purpose was almost here and she sunk into me faster than I expected swallowing me whole.  My eyes burst open and barley noticed the soft light in the room as I exploded into her mouth.  I was not dreaming. I pulsed stream after stream into her hungry mouth in what seem liked the longest orgasm of my life. I now realized that this dream was not. This wonderful imagination was not.  I watched as she swallowed her reward.  As I settled back down, going soft in her mouth I found my breath and my voice.  I managed to only whisper a simple “Dear God”. 


With that Tabitha pulled my now soft cock from her mouth with a slight purposely audible pop and smiled up at me.  “Good morning Tiger” she said.  As she stared at me smiling she took her finger and gathered what salty sweetness remained on me and licked it off with her tongue.  She laughed once again.  Making me throb a bit in her hand.  “I told you I would make this happen.  Never doubt a determined woman.”  And with that she crawled up the bed to me kissed me on the forehead. Then she swung off the bed leaving the room as I stared after her thinking this was the best way I have ever woken up in life.   When I heard her say “Breakfast will be ready soon” There was no doubt in my mind.  This was going to be an amazing day.

Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series
Temptation has many names

035
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment