Monday, September 12, 2016

Tabitha


Tabitha

The trip up the stairs was miserable.  It had been a long day and all I could think about was how comfortable my bed would be.  As luck would have it, after an extra few hours more than expected at work, unpaid I might add, I came to find the elevator in my apartment building was out.  It really made me wonder why I had chosen to live on the 5th floor.  I was by no means an out of shape individual.  I woke up every other morning around 6 a.m. and I ran at least 3 to 5 miles. But the stairs today were kicking my ass.  I was exhausted. 

Granted it was my own fault because I had stayed up last night, on the phone, till well past my bed time.  I could not help it though.  The voice on the other end of the line was addicting.  Her laughter was like a drug I could not get enough of.  We were literarily a bad version of some 1980’s John Hughes movie where she was twirling the phone chord in her fingers kicking her feet off the bed and I was tossing a ball against the ceiling trying to be a bit more macho than I was.  The thought of this made me laugh as I climbed the stairs slowly.

When I was on level three my phone chimed and I wanted any excuse to stop the slow drained trudge up the stairs.  I was almost there and to be honest I was being a bit of baby but hey no one was around to see it and I really didn’t care.  If you could have seen me, you would have thought I was like one of those 4 or 5 years olds who didn’t want to go to school.  I wasn’t throwing a fit but I was sure as heck taking forever to make it to the bus stop.  So I stopped and fished my phone out of my pocket. Instantly I smiled.  It was my syrup tongued fantasy from last night.  We had been taunting each other mercilessly now for weeks. 

The intensity and want between us had been growing and we were really enjoying stoking that fire.  It was a simple text.  “Hey there sexy what are you up to?  I haven’t heard from you in a while.”  I looked up the remaining two flights of stairs and contemplated just standing there and texting her back. I knew it could escalate into a lengthy back and forth exchange of pure delight but then the thought hit me.  I needed to wait.  If I texted back right away then she knew how much she had me hooked. I put the phone back in my pocket and began the rest of climb.  This time with a bit of determination and not so much laziness.

I was up the stairs in no time flat.  It is amazing the adrenaline rush a person can get from just thinking about a gorgeous crème skinned brunette with piercing chocolate brown eyes.  I nearly tripped in my haste to get to my apartment.  I could see it now.  Me, at work, standing at the water cooler with my fellow coworkers, stumbling through an explanation.  It would be something cool I would make up. I could not very well say I was distracted by a girl.  I heard the voice in my head, “Well the reason my nose is broke is because…”, the thought trailed off as I laughed and opened the door to the hallway that led to my apartment.  My laughter echoed throughout the stairwell below as if it were mocking me in some way.  Again, I shook my head as walked down the hall toward apartment 531.  As I fished around in my pocket for my keys my phone chimed again.  I skipped my keys and grabbed it. Knowing full well who it was on the other end.

As I opened my phone to read the text another chime came along quickly.  She was being persistent.  “Are you playing hard to get?” came the first few words.  “You do know you can’t resist me.” Came next.  She loved to push my buttons and I laughed out loud again.  It was getting so that my jaw and ears hurt because of her always making me smile.  I read on as the next few texts followed, I was lost in her words and my imagination when I came crashing back to earth.  “I said hello Thomas.” Came a voice.  I was startled and dropped my phone.  It was Mrs. Peterson the nosey old lady from three doors down.  “Oh hey, hello Grace.” I said as I bent down to get my phone. She gave me a stern cross faced look and mumbled something else but I did not hear it because my screen chimed with another text and photo.  It was mouthwatering and straight to the point.  “You know you want this and can’t say no.”  I fought with all my might to turn away from my phone and that picture.  I then did my best to recover as Mrs. Peterson spoke.  I was good at the standard old person response.  I had years of practice with my parents.  As they spoke you just nodded your head and agreed by making a sound every so often.  I did so with a smile on my face.

My phone went off again. I stood there and listened to Grace tell me the same thing she had said a million times before while slyly looking down at my phone and the texts my cruel desire had been sending me.  “I know you miss me. We have to wait one more day. Can you make it that long?” and then another photo followed.  I was in the middle of another mhm to help Mrs. Peterson’s conversation along when I nearly blurted out “dear god”.  It came out as more of a cough groan kind of thing.  It took all my strength to move my eyes from the photo on my phone to the person in front of me. Grace stopped talking when she noticed my reaction.  “Are you ok Thomas?  Is something a matter?  Is it important?”. I was attempting a response when another text came across.  My phone was in my hand at a readable level and although I should have put it away and finished my conversation with my neighbor I read the text instead.  I was being very rude but with what came next is was worth it.  “So are you coming in or what?  Or are you going to just talk to the old lady outside your door all evening long? I am getting a bit chilly waiting for you.”

My world was set on fire.  I could not think straight.  All I knew was this conversation needed to end now.  “I am so sorry Mrs. Peterson. I have to go!” It’s all a managed to say to her as I turned to my door, opened it and rushed inside.  I left my sweet old nosey neighbor standing in the hallway with her mouth half open as I closed the door to my apartment.  I would have to make it up to her later was a quick thought I had, but it was erased by what lay before me.  On the carpet, laid out before me, like cookie crumb trail I was meant to follow, were articles of clothing. If they were placed that way intentionally, or if that was just how they fell as my Breakfast Club Ally Sheedy like brown eyed vixen made her way to my bedroom, I will never know. But who cares right?

I hungrily followed the trail of cloth and thread into my bedroom and its half open door, pausing just a second, hoping that what I was about to witness was really in my room.  I smiled and pushed the door open and there, strewn across my bed, was the real-life version of the last photo I had received as a text.  She was simply radiant and gorgeous.  Tabitha lay on her stomach, naked, looking back at me with this bright beautiful red lipped, perfect white teeth Kathryn Hepburn smile and I nearly melted.  My eyes traveled the slope of her back and paused on that amazing pale and yummy bubble but.  For a moment, all I could think of was how I wanted to be naked and pressing myself up against her.  Feeling her push back against me with her hips as I slid slowly into her warm velvet wetness.  My cock was nearly ripping through my now way to tight slacks and the exhaustion I had struggled with earlier was completely gone. 


I could not take my eyes off of the satin white beauty that lay before me. She broke her smile with a slight laugh and then whispered “So are you going to just stand there or are you going to come here make one of our fantasies come true?” I began taking off my clothes as she watched and then, hesitated for a moment. It had just dawned on me. I never used my keys to the apartment when I came in and Tabitha had never been to my place before. “How did you get in?” I whispered, not really caring what her answer was. She laughed again and my heart skipped. I thickened a bit more swallowing down her beauty and her honey sweet sound. “Tiger, do you really want to discuss that now or do you want to come make love to me?” The answer was obvious to both of us. I walked slowly toward her and she waited, just as she was. I once more enjoyed the view of the woman and that undeniably sexy round ass I was about to feel for the first time naked against me and then I was on her like a lion staking his claim to the most beautiful thing the jungle could ever offer me.





Thomas Aiden

The Sin Series

Temptation has many names

034
Photo Title: Unkown
Artist/Photographer/Model/Original Post: Unknown
Location of Work:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment